Opinion On Love? 💞

Now this might sound like a weird topic…but im curious to what everyone thinks.

So I am in a huge group chat and we somehow got into the topic of love!

Now some people absolutely hate the thought of it and refuse to even think about it, then others love the thought of it!

My Opinion

I think that no matter what obstacles you climb, you should never give up on love!

I have been through hell and back when it comes to love. I have been through an abusive relationship, a one month relationship and I have had even had my best friend confess his love for me the day before he died.

We all have our own story’s when it comes to love, but you should never give up on trying to find that special someone.

Somewhere out there is someone waiting to make you the happiest person alive.

It may take time, but eventually you will find the person who makes you feel special! The person who makes you blush when they say your name, the person you could just talk to all day or the person you can’t stop thinking about.

No matter if you are gay, straight, bisexual or whatever…you should never give up hope.

Love is a wonderful feeling. And when you have found it, you will feel complete!

But I wanna hear your opinion, please tell me what your thoughts are down below.

How do you feel about love?

• Love is something I don’t find that I need!
  • Love is a wonderful feeling!
  • I absolutely HATE love!

0 voters

Tags

@AndyJr18
@phlegmatic
@SinaoMua
@WinterMoon05
@Chocolate_Mama
@Charity1226
@ihicks01
@Iforgotmypassword
@Juann
@Mimi0829
@Kendall.woods
@NattyGomez
@emmazapp

15 Likes

I hate it, yo

1 Like

Same :scream:

2 Likes

I love the feeling but the end is what hurts the most…

5 Likes

Wasted my love for three days

2 Likes

Love is a wonderful thing, but I personally don’t feel I need it as of this moment :grin:

3 Likes

That’s true.

2 Likes

Good for you girl!

2 Likes

I don’t need love! I like being single! It’s great tbh :sunglasses:
Im a happy single pair of gucci flip flops.

1 Like

I don’t think I need love but I think it’s an amazing feeling

2 Likes

True love is more like Jack & rose your love will littrelly do anything for you to show there true love for you.

And there is such thing as love at 1st sight. I have seen it with my own eyes.

Love is hard love can be tough but we all find our love in time. don’t ever give up

Love is when someone gives you :butterfly: in your belly, love is when some can make you smile without even trying, love is when you can’t explain with words or expression how much you like them, love is the most powerful thing in the world nothing can even compare, Love is when someone looks into your eyes and your heart starts beating faster and you have no control over it.

giphy-1

12 Likes

Awww! So cute! You really wrote somewhat like a paragraph? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Yup ha ha. There just feelings we all got them somewhere :grin:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: You probably hid those at the bottom.
I somewhat show feelings when it’s the right time.

1 Like

You can have love but I don’t like it

1 Like

Why hide them. I usto but not anymore

1 Like

Why don’t you like love?

1 Like

You only live life once! So why hide them?

1 Like

Yeah your right :grin:

1 Like