Opinion On Love? šŸ’ž

Hmā€¦
I think I found one Fact about ya!

ā€œAndy Doesnā€™t hide his feelings!ā€ :blush::yum:

3 Likes

I think love is cool though it can be painful.
I believe love isnā€™t race, age, or anything
why should it matter? Love who you want.

4 Likes

Idk Iā€™m having bad times with love

Thatā€™s funny :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Love is hard af though not gonna lie

4 Likes

I mean if I am being honest I have always hid them, but today I came to the realisation that there is no need to hide them. If you really like the person go for it!

It would have been a lot easier if I would have come to this realization 3 days ago :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

So is life

1 Like

Really? Iā€™m not really a Joker. But okā€¦
:sweat_smile:
Some feelings I give are ā€œRomantic asfā€ :grin:

1 Like

Awwww Iā€™m sorry. I donā€™t know maybe he might change his mind. I hope so :grin:

1 Like

Wow way to make it obvious dude :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Ok I agree with that :grin::grin:

1 Like

Wut :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

yeah guess it just goes together to make you better :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Agree with anything Andy.
primps

1 Like

Hahahahahaha :joy:

1 Like

Wow all I did was express something. Didnā€™t expect this :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Love is really hard itā€™s like reading a book upside down in a different language, but just finding out youā€™re blind. Honestly thatā€™s how it is I love the idea of love but sometimes Idk if Iā€™ll ever actually find it. Too much pain and wounds open up at the thought of love.

5 Likes

You get hurt when they leave

1 Like

I agreeā€¦
Iā€™ve given my heart to someone that went back and forth with other girls. Heā€™s lucky that I didnā€™t beat his ass! Because he was dating a full Latina. Not those other white bishes he f**K with. Love for me is trashyā€¦I will open up to people and have little feelings but when you switch sidesā€¦Iā€™m done with you and I wonā€™t hesitate to talk sh*t about you. Love for me is hard to recover.

2 Likes

Ya, but eventually you will find the person that never leaves you. If you love your whole life being afraid of what might happen, you will regret it.

Sometimes you just gotta go for it!