Cuteeee!!Ummm can’t say anything more and amazing!! Ughh talentt

2 Likes

OMFG
WHAAAAAT???
HOW??!!!
That’s sooook good!!!
Do you take requests?

2 Likes

ur kidding right… :rofl:ITS SO PRETTY AND NEAT! I love how realistic it is. I can’t find any flaws here :nerd_face::joy:

2 Likes

It’s so pretty!
Maybe color in the glasses?
Also you should use wider canvas so your details are more clear!

3 Likes

First, THAT IS SO FREKIN AMAZING :sob::sob::sob::sob:
2. Here are some tips!
The blue strokes on the glass doesn’t really look realistic? Maybe lower the opacity?
I feel like the shading looks a little dull, but if that’s the style u r going for then. Kay! :gem:

3 Likes

There are literally no flaws in this… I’m craving for a pfp now​:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

This is beautiful!

1 Like

Beautiful! All I can suggest is adding more texture to the hair :smile:

1 Like

I loveeeeee it :open_mouth:

1 Like

Thank youuuuu

I’ll take a request for you lovely! PM me!!

1 Like

Thank you @mayagu

1 Like

I think the glasses were my bigger problems because I rush drew them. My canvas was a 5000 x 5000 pixels one, but since I screenshot this from my Instagram it wasn’t the original more detailed image Thank you!!! :heart:

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind with the glasses! The original image has blue neon lights therefore thats what the glasses are reflecting but I agree about the opacity. For the shading I wanted to keep it as a normal INK style! THANK YOU FOR THOSE KIND WORDS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awww thank you!!! Give me a few days and I might have time to make you one :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!! About the hair, so I think I added a fair amount of texture but after adding a filter for the light, the hair kinda got dulled down to one base color. But, I’ll keep that in mind for next time!! :smile:

1 Like

Thankkkk youuuuuu I love your username :joy:

1 Like

Fantastic!! I love it!!

1 Like

Thank you girlie :kissing_heart: