Opinion on story genres

What Episode story genres do you particularly not care for?

I for one, don’t care for the romance genre. But if a story I am reading has a some romance in it, that’s fine.

5 Likes

I don’t care for horror/thriller or action.

2 Likes

I honestly dont mind reading all genres. I feel like any story can be good if the author is.
However, I’d say Romance is my least fav. (If its just Romance I mean) :thinking:

Also ur pfp slaps :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Mafia. For the life of me, I can’t figure out why this genre is so popular but I’m guessing it has to do with the bad boy trope.

5 Likes

I wanna see more mafia stories where the MC actually strugles. Because being in a mafia isnt just Millionaire Lovin.
IRL victims go through hell.

5 Likes

Idr like Mafia or Royal

4 Likes

1 Like

agreed

1 Like

mafia seems to be very popular for some reason, i admit i do like the doberman and overdose that involves the mafia because of how the authors portal them BUT (big but) it gets very overused and starts to get boring and thats when i start to not like reading mafia stories as much.
I also agree with the royal romance stories and some crazy elemental/superpower or god like/ stories, coz they just get super weird…

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Comedy. There are obviously exceptions and there are some comedy stories I love, but it’s usually a section I avoid browsing. I’m not a fan of rom-coms and those seem to make up 90% of trending (and the majority of the time, the stories look more like romances than comedies).
I usually avoid pure romance too.

4 Likes

I will read any except fantasy i just cant take it seriously sorry

2 Likes

Me too, the stories solely based on romance I find really boring, and they’re usually kinda cliche and unrealistic (especially the episode own ones anyway)

2 Likes

I also want to include vampires and wolves and stuff like that in the “power” stories.
But with the right writing and the right author, i think they could be very addicting to read… well other than that i cringe at the story.

1 Like

Yeah, for example make the MC have a bad past that still effects them in the present part of the story.

1 Like

I’m somewhere in between ambivalent (“Meh.”) to strong dislike (“Bleah!”) of Mafia stories.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.