Opinion on story idea? + Question

Hi everyone!

I have a new story idea and I just can’t get it out of my head. If my other story is finished, I want to write out that story idea.
Of course I want to know what people think of it and if they’ll possible read it. I’ll try to explain the idea as clear as possible.

Bad English incoming!

The story is about a boy (let’s name him Tom for now) that isn’t that popular in his school, or just in his village in general. He doesn’t know where his parents are. A few years ago, they didn’t came back from their trip and they are nowhere to be found, Only Tom’s uncle visits him sometimes to check on him.
It is said that there is a ghost or maybe more is/are haunting the village. People are feeling someone or something bumping into them or someone singing and coughing when there is no one. It becomes big news in the village and surroundings.
Tom meets a (new) girl at school (let’s name her Lisa for now) and they become good friends. The only problem is… nobody sees Lisa (get it already?)! Everybody makes fun of Tom and is saying that he’s childish for having an Imaginary Friend (this is gonna be the story title). Tom just doesn’t understand why nobody can see her.
Later on, you can read that it’s not a ghost haunting the village, but there’s something more mysterious going on and why nobody sees Lisa!

I also have a question. Is coding for LL different than coding for INK? I’m used to coding for INK, since I have an INK story. I’ve seen some LL tutorials on YouTube and the directing doesn’t seem that different from INK, but people are saying that it’s very different.

So, let me know what you think of the story idea and the answer to the question! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That sounds really interesting! I would read that story! :smile:

I have only coded with Ink for a very short time, but I didn’t see any other difference than the animations? Otherwise I think it’s pretty much the same.

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This sounds like an amazing idea! I would definitely read this :hugs:

1 Like

Ah, thank you! That means a lot to me :heartpulse:

This sounds interesting! You should go for this!

The coding is similar, just different animations and character + outfits. Yep, animations.
The directing and all is still the same but maybe you’ll need to sit there and look through all the animations cause LL has A LOT of them :joy:

You’d probably struggle at the animations, character making and outfits, cause that’s the major difference between LL and INK.

I used to code a bit in INK for edits so I’m just sharing what I know.

1 Like

Okay, thank you! Haha, I’ll go look through all the LL animations, good advice :joy:

1 Like

No problem! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I love the story idea! I would read it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.