Opinion on Story's Summary 💌

Hello~
I’m working on the pilot batch of episodes of my story, but I am not sure if my summary is good enough to get readers interested :woozy_face:
Does this sound like something anyone would be interested in?

Rowan must race to reclaim a crown she never truly wanted. Matters worsen when she realizes no one believes she is who she claims to be - after all, she was supposed to be dead.

Thank you for your time! :sunflower:

7 Likes

I would read it.

2 Likes

Glad to hear so! Thank you!

2 Likes

Kind of confusing to me

3 Likes

but improve a little more on the plot so we can understand more on what the story is about.

1 Like

I like It I would right it kinda like this otherwise it’s quite good how it is.
With the whole kingdom in turmoil Rowan must fight for her crown thats rightfully hers there only one problem - Is proving to her people that she actually alive.

4 Likes

Thanks for the improvement tips from the two previous comments <3 I have a lot of trouble coming up with small phrases to fit the word limit lol so I’ll keep working on that! Thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting

2 Likes

I think it’s sounds good the way it is. You shouldn’t change it

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! It was the best I could find that fit the word limit aha~

3 Likes

same here, I have a vocabulary problem but im still trying as well. U don’t have have to change anything if u don’t want to @leiif

3 Likes

aah thanks :sneezing_face: I feel like its currently fitting the feel of the story the best it could, but we’ll see when Im done (hopefully!!) in a few weeks >:D

3 Likes

Hmm it seems interesting enough! But this is a story which needs a backstory… I recommend putting a backstory in the first episode, explaining Rowan’s situation

2 Likes

I would totally read this. But I reccomend what @MelanieyM said.

1 Like

Thats the plan! Thank you so much! And great profile picture :sneezing_face::baby_bottle::teddy_bear:

1 Like

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh I like it. (your story summary)

Aww no problem and thank you!’

Yes, I would read it 10/10 :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.