Opinion on these Outfits & Which one do you like the best ✨

heyy babes!!! I made a topic on this and it went pretty well so i created some new outfits with the bralettes. Lemme know your opinion & which one do you like best :hugs::sparkling_heart:!!!

Outfits

Which Outfit Is Your Favorite :sparkles:
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four

0 voters

These bralettes are everything!!! :blob_hearts: I would wear all of them without jackets hahah (I’m not a jacket fan) :sweat_smile: But my fave is two and three :))

1 Like

3 for sure! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

girrl same !!! but i HAD to add the jackets AT LEAST or ppl would come at me :sob::skull:

1 Like

yess same here !!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

and ahhh thank youuu so much luv :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:!!!

1 Like

I vote the dress 2 that is from right but I also loved the dress 3 from right :blob_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love outfit 2 and I can definitely see myself wearing that! :star_struck:

1 Like

ahhhh thanks so much girly :see_no_evil::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:!!!

thank YOUU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and yess i love that one tooo :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:!!!

these are all super cute wow thats a tough choice. you’re really good at this!

1 Like

WAIT AWE thank YOUU :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:!!! that means a lot, i really appreciate it :blob_hearts:!!!

1 Like

Yeah, iI understand ahhaah, BUT at the same time, it’s your choice :kissing_smiling_eyes: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Very very true girl :relieved::sparkles::blob_hearts:!!!

1 Like