Opinion on this art

can anyone please give me opinion on this art

also this is up for sale, this one is free, if u want you can claim itthe first person to claim will get it (that is, if they have a story or is close to publish it)

3 Likes

firstly it looks amazing especially in colour and shading. but I do have a few comments if its okay,

firstly her face skin colour, and body skin colour, dont match, making it look like she is wearing to much make up in a wrong foundation color

the strap here is to short it should be a little bit above his body

here it’s kind melting together, hard to see if it’s his or her body. its his skin tone, but compared to how they stand it would make sense to be hers.

a bit the same on the shirt, it looks like its stuff down the pants, but then the corner go outside it, making it looks like the pants are photoshopped in, instead of drawn to fit.

lastly, I am missing some hands. because in this picture he is holding her up with only one hand

I would recommend placing her hand here

and his hand here, so the pose seem more steady

thankyou so much for the detailed corrections… i noticed all of them and i am gonna make it better ig i have to step up my game on hands :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s nice, apart from some details like the hands. the girl’s left hand seems like her fingers are cut off because the nail color fades into the background. i recommend contrasting the colors a little more.

the shading is also slightly inconsistent, like on the girl’s skirt it’s only in the corners. it doesn’t have much texture. i would also point out that i don’t understand what this is supposed to be, it very suddenly cuts off?

i suggest checking that and fixing it so it doesn’t cut off in the wrong place.

i like the hair, but it’s a little inconsistent in the style and shading. some places it’s very detailed down to every strand of hair, but some places it’s very untextured. i’d stick to one style.

as for positives though, the coloring is overall really good apart from the girl’s face being a bit too dark.

thankyou so much i will look into these again

hands are the worst, so dont blame you not making them, I think all artist is happy to avoid them,

3 Likes

i am glad u understand :two_hearts:

1 Like

yep, am an artist, and its common knowlege in art, that hands are the worst.

1 Like

ohh thats great to hear love :two_hearts:

1 Like

The art is so Beautiful and pretty. But i would said if you change the art in putting her next hand onto his shoulder or by his side of his muscle hand . The next hand can fix there and also nothing wrong with art but there one hand mixing and i love her hair style it can stay the same and you can add same texture in her hair . There is nothing wrong with the hair . Also on her face makeup and shading and blending fix perfect . that part don’t needed to change. But you could added the same color she have on her face and put it on her whole body to match. since some said it is makeup . @peanut_aru

So part will be in between the shirt to separate from her body that is on him and the face for his face needed to go space a little tiny bit away from her hair. @peanut_aru

Also Pants don’t needed change for him. but if you wanted it to change feel free. @peanut_aru

I love everything on the art. you don’t needed to change some part that was fix . but you can fix it so it don’t have mistake but it not bad art. @peanut_aru

is art free but how much person will claim . because i just making sure and i love detail and summer wild @peanut_aru

heyy thankyou so much i will be sure to note the changes

i didnt quite understand this part love? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

THIS IS AMAZING!!! :sob: :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :blob_hearts: :brown_heart: :heart: :hearts: :heartpulse:

1 Like

thankyou so muchh bubb… ly :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

I was asking how much people will claim the art. Since it is free to used . Because in case the art is used in cover in a story from someone . its will be confused . but i was asking to make sure. sorry to confused you and i love the detail of the art @peanut_aru

ohhh right i should have mentioned that, the first person to claim will get it (that is, if they have a story or is close to publish it)

1 Like

Hey your welcome :innocent: that alright

1 Like

True That is great Idea. but you can change it in the above message . So they can see