Opinion, R4R, Feedbacks, Helping

Hello! I’m writing a story, almost with 3 chapters done. I honestly need feedbacks, because I know it sucks, but I don’t have any idea how to improve. I have a lot of thoughts, but I get carried away with certain topics. I would love to read your stories as well (I prefer limelight, sorry) and if you want I can write a honest opinion for you as well (you don’t have to read my story for that). I think my story is a bit cringe, I wouldn’t recommend, but I put here the link of it anyway. It’s a fantasy story, but the main storyline isn’t revealed yet in the first few chapters. I have a lot of idea and want to continue, so please help me :frowning:
Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6176465637146624

i can do r4r. and give a reiwew even though i am not the best

Thank you it would be really kind. Link your story and I will read it. If you want I could give you a review as well, but if you don’t that’s cool too. Thank you!

your welcome too

Thank you. I’ve just finished your first chapter. I like it. It’s cute, and the direction and story is great. Thank you for sharing it!

i will be glad to help you that is to give some feedbacks. You can do the same for me if u wish but mine is an INK story…I don’t know whether u want to read it or not
here are my story details. Let me know if u r interested.
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy
Description: Nand a sorcerer princess of solataria has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover:

Of course, it’s the story that matters to me, I read a few INK stories too. Thank you for sharing, I will read your story. If you could read my story, it would be really kind, but you don’t have to. I will share my feedbacks with you once I read it. :smiley:

1 Like

I will try to read it this weekend if u don’t mind.

No I don’t, thank you for giving it a try. I’m looing forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Sure. I am just caught up on school. That’s y the weekends thanks for understanding. Let me know what u think about mine. :blush:

I read the first three episodes already. It’s cool, I like the directing of it. I’m curious what will it be about. Thank you for sharing it!

1 Like

@Pol
np hope u read the others too. i will get to yours soon. You can give a shout out in ig if u wish and tag me @epi.madhubhgd

I forgot to ask your story name. It’s easy for me to find it in the app.

Oh thank you:) My story’s name is: Reality and my name is Zoppola if you can find it. I would be really happy if you give me an honest opinion.:smiley:

1 Like

I can do a rfr

Thank you, please share your story so I can read it. :hugs:

Story Title: Faultless

Author: London

Genre: Drama

Style: Limelight

Description: City Wright is a privilege girl attending Diamond Heights University, one of the most prestigious schools in Chicago. What happens when she gets an offer she cant refuse?

Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5359337338109952

Cover

Thank you! ^^

Sure. I will add yours to my list and give you some honest opinions about it.
Btw I have revamped my story 1-6 chapetrs. I would be happy to receive some feedbacks about them from you. I hope u check it out

1 Like

Thank you for recommending it has a good art!:smiley: I read it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.