I am planning on making a slight plot adjustment in my story to help make a better impression to readers about my story.
So, if you have read Crossed Paths or have not, your opinion will still be highly valued.
- During the first episode, I want Mindy to leave the club and go to the rooftop to look at the stars
- This is something her and her ex did in the past which helps resurface some buried memories.
- There will be a flashback of the ex and Mindy talking under the stars
- As Mindy is lost in a daze, Joanne comes up to her to talk about what happened.
- Then Joanne reveals Derek is with her and Derek comes to talk to her - they have a deep meaningful conversation as well as joking about using an OTS shot.
What do you guys think?
I am starting to think the appeal of my story is coming from later episodes rather than the first so I want to really improve that.