Opinions Needed For Everything

Is it just me or are the ppl on the forums just need opinions about everything
Ex: What Should I name my story
Should I add music
Romance or None
Should the MC be a girl or boy
I need BG CHARACTERS (make your own)

What are your opinions??See what I did there (Honestly what’s yours)

8 Likes

i don’t really care either way, it’s good they’re seeking feedback on their stories.

7 Likes

Yeah, I know but they just keep doing for the easiest things that you can find on your own :laughing::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s kind of annoying honestly. Just use your mind. Writing is all about creativity!

4 Likes

Well the reason that forums was partly made is to share ideas, get feedback ask for help etc.

5 Likes

Exactly!! That’s why you have a brain, seeking others opinion, doesn’t really make it your thing, ya know?

1 Like

Yeah, but not for the most simplest things

1 Like

I don’t see what the problem is? The forums is here for people to get help and for people to seek for opinions and that’s exactly what people are doing.
Maybe at the moment we were stuck and we needed a second opinion?
Maybe they don’t like what they came up with… So they want a second opinion?

7 Likes

No offence to anyone, but I hate the threads that ask for names for characters. There is literally the entire internet to google names.

16 Likes

Yeah and I see that part, it’s just that opinions, don’t just build up a story, it’s creativity that does, but it’s your opinion

3 Likes

FACTSss

4 Likes

That really annoys me like we know this is a place for helping and that’s cool and all, but use your brain instead of someone else’s, honestly.

3 Likes

Preach :raised_hands:

I’m not against opinions, the forum is a great thing for that, just things that don’t require opinions like names and bg characters.

4 Likes

Exactly, the BG ones really get to me, like BGs take 2-9mins instead of reading every single detail a person put to be a BG

1 Like

Tbh not really for most ppl. It’s hard for me enough to come up with character details and develop a background for them. It’s fun adding people in the community also :grin: some of us just lack creativity and motivation at times.

1 Like

completely agreed.
names, and background characters, and like plots… i feel like you could just look that stuff up. instead…
i’m completely for opinions, but things like this are just not necessary when you could literally just look it up.

2 Likes

Agree.
Sorry if this is rude but.
Ideas for a name is one thing but… its for everything
“Should i have romance”
“Male or female MC”
“Limelight or Ink”
“CC or not”
These are basic things u should at least know…its ur story do what u would like…idk i have seen too many of these now
I dont mind helping for writers block but some stuff is small things like
"Should the MC have blue or brown eyes:

1 Like

Exactly :unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Some people asked what their story should be about.

Not be rude but if you have to ask, then what’s the point of creativity?

3 Likes