Opinions NEEDED!?

What romance topic do you guys prefer to read: Vampire love story or Mafia love story???

7 Likes

I don’t really like Mafia stories so I would go with vampire :smile:

3 Likes

I like both… :wink: So, a mix should be fun.

2 Likes

I really like both tbh. But, I’m gonna have to go for vampire since there aren’t as many, and when you read a vampire story there’s more backstory for the characters + they get cool powers. Tbh a vampire mafia story would be dope lol.

2 Likes

I loveeee mafia, but I would really like vampire too! As long as the story isn’t dry because I read a vampire LL story made by Episode & it was :-1: But I think that a vampire mafia story would be really cool since its different from all the regular mafia or vampire stories. Maybe you could make the person thats in the mafia a vampire and he tries to stay away from the other love interest because hes scared of hurting her? Like literally hurting her, not her feelings but turning her into a vampire. Then he starts to avoid her and ghost her, so its like there in love, but he has to stay away because he doesn’t wanna ruin her life and change her into a vampire.

Idk, let me know if you like my idea :two_hearts:

1 Like

I really, really dislike mafia stories. I have grandparents that live forty-some minutes away near gang territory. It poses a huge problem and they have to avoid certain stores and areas for the exact reason. They just don’t portray them correctly, and it almost feels as if it’s glorifying the violence. Some people enjoy them and don’t feel the same, but with “gang/mafia” life prevalent near me… It’s a no go.

I like vampire stories, but they take a lot of talent to write. That’s because the author has to deal with the question of “is immortality worth it?” One of them I’ve read, “Bite My Tongue” by Alphan, made me cry internally and was extremely well written.

3 Likes

Idr like either…I would go with mafia

Idc but I’d go with vampire

I agree

1 Like

Vampire definitely

vampire.

I like both, how about a mix?

1 Like