Opinions of In my Bed?

What is your opinion of the new story by episode? In my opinion, I think it’s wrong to display that stuff on the app and they’re using their power unfairly. If they can write sexy stuff and publish it, they need to take down that rule. But that’s just me because I think that if you(Episode) get to do it and hinder every other writer from doing is some BS. I think so why because in the story it mentions so much kinky junk that people on the app doesn’t need to see. Did they even think about the app is for 13 and up? I get what they’re doing because sex stories equals more money. But why do they disobey there rule of mention physical/sexual shit when we can’t? Overall I think the story is disgusting, too much, needs to be taken down.

What are you’re thoughts???

Hypocrisy!

1 Like

This is my opinion on it:

You can check out the opinion of many others on this story by checking out this thread:

2 Likes

I agree if they can do they need to take down that rule because that hypocrisy!

At least some one did it before Thxs for raising awareness!

You can check out my thread I have snapshots of my review :grinning:

1 Like

Thxs

1 Like

With this story aren’t episode breaking their own guidelines? I mean everything about that story is plain innapropriate and utterly disgusting…I don’t know where to start…:weary::rage: Come on episode?! Your hardly trying with this story…Seriously whats next: Clothes off?! The bad boy took my underwear?? Naked with the bad boy?! AND STOP WITH THE WHOLE BAD BOY THEME it’s soooo old now…try writing a story that’s not under the genre of romance or drama AND BAD BOYS try writing a horror story because you ain’t wrote none…sighs…