Opinions of My New Background/Covers?

What do you think about this background and covers I made?

The first one is for customization during the Episode.
The second one is the NEW small cover for the story (thanks to @AshlynG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )
And the third one is the large cover, I wanted it to be less colorful so people focus on the roses, background, and quote from the famous Jane Austen in Sense & Sensability.

Any critique would be helpful! :blush:

5 Likes

I really love it! The only thing I would say. (from the perspective of a non artist) You can still see the white outline on the characters.
but other wise it’s really good!!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: And yes that annoys me a lot, I can’t find a free editing app that takes away all the white lines and makes it completely transparent.

2 Likes

This is really good!!

1 Like

i would help you find an app - but i have no clue at. all

1 Like

Aw, thank you so much! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:joy: It’s all good, and I’m pretty new to editing and stuff, so I’m sure I’ll find something as I get better

2 Likes

they’re so neat & pretty!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw, oh my gosh, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

you’re welcome! :smile:

1 Like

I’ve got a good website which I always use for editing

A few screenshots of it:

It doesn’t always work if the background isn’t a solid colour and it works best with white-ish colours

1 Like

That’s great, thank you so much, I will definitely try that out! :grin:

1 Like

Np :blush:

1 Like

You can see the outline of the characters. Also, maybe try different fonts? They’re cute, but need some improvements.

1 Like

Yea, I’m working on the outlines for sure. I’m newer at this kinda thing. And yea, I can look into some different fonts! Thank you for the critque

1 Like

I would suggest to try gimp to make transparent backgrounds…it’s free and easy to use…btw i love the covers :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yea, I unfortunately, can’t get that unless I do some crazy coding on my computer :joy: I have a Chromebook, so it doesn’t work. And thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

and oh you can get free fonts from either dafont.com or urbanfonts.com
they provide free fonts to use. I use them for my covers

1 Like

Cool! Thank you, I will check those out! :grin:

1 Like

Your welcome… :smile:

1 Like