Opinions on Action/Comedy stories?

Question 1:
What makes a good action/comedy story and why?
Question 2:
What is your action/comedy story pet peeves?
Question 3:
What make you want to read more (grasp your attention)?
Question 4:
What do you hate about gem choices including tokens of gratitude, price range, other?
Question 5:
Mini games?

To whoever responds thank you.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Question 1:
What makes a good action/comedy story and why?
A funny premise and at least one character whose sole purpose is comic relief, but isn’t actually stupid.

Question 2:
What is your action/comedy story pet peeves?
A constant stream of genuinely terrible jokes and fourth wall breaking. Comedy needs timing and intelligence. If the whole story is funny without needing constant author notes and references and random talking, that’s a good story. So far I have found exactly 0 of those on episode.

Question 3:
What make you want to read more (grasp your attention)?
Likeable characters and a coherent story that is still funny.

Question 4:
What do you hate about gem choices including tokens of gratitude, price range, other?
I don’t mind tokens of gratitude at all and I usually will pay those. Making me pay for something ridiculous that either vastly changes the outcome or doesn’t change at all is lazy writing. If writers don’t want people to play their story for free, they just shouldn’t even bother publishing.

Question 5:
Mini games?
I don’t mind, but there are some times where I just want to sit down and have a laugh on episode without thinking too hard about the story. Certain stories make me have to think so damn hard and it gets difficult. I have to be in a different mindset to play minigames than just straight up reading.

4 Likes

Thank youuu

Hi I was wondering how you do the tokens of gratitude choice if anyone could help me out :two_hearts:

1 Like

A story with good jokes and no cliches. I’m tired of all the mafia/romance action stories, there’s so much more you can write. Also, the jokes have to be timed right and not just random

I’ve never read action stories, mainly because they’re all mafia, as far as I’ve seen. Also random humor and the author talking to their own characters.

Suspense, cliff hangers and of course, funny jokes

I hate gem choices, unless they’re those choices at the end that ask you to support the author

Minigames are fun! As long as there isn’t too many and they’re connected to the story (and earn points)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.