Opinions on age and maturity?

Agree :+1:

Age has a lot to do with maturity. Not everything, but a lot. Kids and teenagers mostly are more influenced by others behavior and words than older people. That’s just how it is. Of course, some 16 yo for example are more mature than some 25+yo, but I’m all for age restriction.

Well this is the only way I know how to put this: we all know how boys act. It seems like they never mature because the older they get, they seem to still be a bit childish. (I know this because I live with 4 boys :woman_facepalming:t4:). You can be younger and still be mature. Some people are older and still act like a child inside, so age is just a number. Age doesn’t determine a person’s maturity, although it can in some cases. I could be wrong, but that’s what I think.

1 Like

I’m 17.5, and I consider myself pretty mature, I don’t hear much from other people that I’m mature but I look a lot younger than I am which prevents anyone from thinking I’m anywhere near mature without actually talking to me. I get mistaken to be 13-15 all the time, it’s annoying. I’ve been through lot in my life, which has made me pretty mature, often more than most people my age, i’m, not doubt even maturer than my parents who are pretty damn ignorant people who’ve had too easy of lives and I’m not even a legal adult yet. No shit, my mental age is like 30, and sorry for all the unnecessary talking but, just saying, you can be 15 and be really mature, what those people say shouldn’t matter.

1 Like

as people have said, maturity comes with experience, not age. but that’s why the phrase is said in the first place - as you grow older, the more expierences you have.

1 Like

Not age for me I matured really young do to an experience when I was ten (I’m not still ten lol)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.