Opinions on cover!

Okay so i’m really terrible at creating art when it’s not on paper and I don’t have money to pay for someone to create me a cover lmao. I’m just wondering if this cover would attract readers for my story!

I’m really doubting it since it’s my first story and i want to gather some readers for it :joy: i think that’s just normal jitters though.

13 Likes

OumaiGad I think it looks amazing! How did you do your cover. I need tips lmao :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much i’m just glad its not a disaster :joy::joy:! I just went a site filled with free images
site i use 24/7: freepik.com
i make them on my phone and transfer them to my computer!
The font app i use is: Phonto; you can upload fonts from dafont.com because i personally love their fonts! When you save your image from phonto save it as a png for better quality!

2 Likes

i definitely would!! looks great! :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

its very eye catching id read it!

1 Like

You’re too sweet! Thank you sm! :two_hearts: mwah

1 Like

I appreciate your opinion! :two_hearts: Much love! :))

1 Like

It’s amazing! I would definitely stop to look at it and I think many other people would as well! :heartpulse:

1 Like

So pertty! Great color pallet, red is a very eye catching color. :heart_eyes: :japanese_goblin: :broken_heart: :stop_sign: :rotating_light: ( I bet you looked at the emojiis)

1 Like

It looks amazing!! I think it will stop and interest a lot of readers! <3

1 Like

I use freepik too! Even my pfp is from there :see_no_evil:

1 Like

That looks amazing! It’s really eye catching and looks really interesting. I would love to read it!

1 Like

GIRL YOU ARE AMAZING! I would definitely read this.

1 Like

Thank youuuu! :two_hearts: You’re too kind!

1 Like

THANK YOU! I love you guys bro :sob:!

This means alot <3 :confounded:!

really??? i thought you drew it AHA!

Thank you <3 You’re too sweettt!

1 Like

Them emojis do be looking immaculate though :smirk:🤌🏾

2 Likes