Opinions on It Starts With A Bra?

I dropped my phone when I saw the title.

I’m listening to “Bigbang” by BIGBANG. A bop

2 Likes

It’s your opinion.
I don’t mind “In My Bed” THAT much as it’s quite funny.
However, we can’t move to have one banned then allow one. to stay.
It’s be totally hypocritical to move to ban ‘In My Bed’ but defend ‘Chain Reaction’.

But ‘In My Bed’ isn’t following Episode’s guidelines (neither is the Chain Reaction series) and IMB is a FEATURED Episode story that THEY created. I think that’s a bit hypocritical as well :confused:

4 Likes

Do you completely disagree with those stories or would you be okay if Episode kept them, but changes their guidelines and treated all stories fairly?

Again, I don’t mind it that much, I never said I liked it. I find it juvenile. I just don’t like the hypocritical attitude between the two, REGUARDLESS if one is a user story or not.
If there was a big outcry defending ‘In My Bed’, I don’t think the people should give up their campaign against it either.

i don’t necessarily agree with them but if they were to change them, they’d probably also have to change the age limit

1 Like

but ‘In My Bed’ is just contradicting the whole point of the guidelines

3 Likes

Hell yeah. I think it’s the best solution and I’ll drop my complaints about “Chain Reaction.”
My anger stems because user stories get banned for lesser things, but they think their stories can break as much guidelines as they see fit.
Unfortunately, there are a LOT of people against adding an adult section and want this kept 13+. If I try disagreeing, all, I get is “use watt pad”.

1 Like

lol

So is “Chain Reaction.” It breaks more:
Excessive swearing.
Murder.
MC shown naked in bed with man.
Excessive tobacco use.

Just because it’s an episode story, doesn’t mean it can while ‘In My Bed’ can’t.

i don’t think the author PROMOTES the use of tobacco but you’re right

2 Likes

both of them break the content guidelines but the fact episode came out with a story that does is hypocritical imo because they say not to add it yet they do??

2 Likes

Honestly, it would be great if they had an adult section, but how would they know who’s an adult and who’s not?

5 Likes

Yeah, but there are impressionable 13 year olds reading and can see the use of tobacco and might want to try it for themselves.

In my opinion, I don’t like the use of tobacco, but if you’re old enough and you use tobacco, that’s fine with me, it’s your life.

4 Likes

There could be a parental lock. My children are too young to understand so we don’t use it yet

2 Likes

i think that’s the best choice

I don’t know… it’s kinda cliche. Episode has done romance stories… and it’s getting boring.

2 Likes

This just happened on my account. When I was bored and was looking into the story again, there was this notification that my progress was moot, because I actually didn’t complete Chapter 3 or something so I have to start over from 4. Luckily, I got like at least 12 tickets. Has anyone got something like this?

its the best story in the app

o-oh…

1 Like