Opinions on Lele Pons?

She likes to play the stereotypical “ghetto” Hispanic girl and mention every other second she’s Hispanic and that’s why she’s so crazy. She has no real talent but her fan base is mostly young girls so you don’t really need talent

10 Likes

I don’t like her because I’m Latina. Did you also know I think inflicting pain on myself is EXTREMELY funny and I can’t write anything for shit?

7 Likes

true

1 Like

Meh she is really pretty but she is SUPER MEAN so I don’t care very much!

2 Likes

I’m Venezuelan too, like her, I’m also proud to be Venezuelan although I don’t say it all the time, not everyone needs to know, I’m not a fan of her, I also personally don’t like her songs, but it depends on the person, everybody has different opinions, I don’t love her but I also don’t hate her. You know?

3 Likes

Unfunny annoying and tasteless.

6 Likes

Respect :fist:

1 Like

Her videos are very well made, I do appreciate creators who still make skits BUT her content is literally like a turd in a golden box because she’s not funny at all, and she makes me very uncomfortable.

And we get it, you’re latina, I’m very proud of my heritage as well but you don’t see me screaming it everywhere :roll_eyes: most of the time

9 Likes

She wasn’t funny on Vine. She isn’t funny on YouTube or Instagram. She needs to let the singing thing go. She’s also a b*tch. That’s all.

5 Likes

I like her

I don’t know like anything about her

2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

I don’t know actually. She has some video’s that I think everyone could relate too but other than that she Isn’t that cool I geuss. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like her unfunny videos on YouTube, but I don’t like her using the latina excuse.

It’s like saying you killed someone because “you’re latina”

I’m Latina, and it kinda puts a bad reputation on our shoulders

Either from that, I like her. I love her song Celoso, but that’s the only song I like from her. She does need to get her attitude right, though.

4 Likes

Very annoying

4 Likes

yepp

I used to like her during the vine days cause she used to make good content, not for the money. Now her content seems random and doesn’t make sense like she is trying too hard to be funny, :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

facts

1 Like

I don’t want to start a fight, but none of you know her, you can’t hate her for saying she’s latina, or shit.

1 Like

Judging by what she portays herself on the internet, she’s unlikable. Easily unlikable for blaming mistakes on her ethnicity. She might have changed but that doesn’t change the fact that she stereotypes Latinas and uses it as an excuse.

2 Likes