Opinions on my art? ~ KylieJay

I’ve been trying to find my own style with digital art, and starting commissions is something I’ve been thinking about since I created my art shop but I could never create something that I actually liked…until today :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

What are your opinions? Anything I can improve on? I think I could use more detail in the eyes but otherwise I really like it :exploding_head:

Let me know your thoughts below :blush:

Here’s the OG pic for reference lol

12 Likes

Love it :blush:

1 Like

Honey!!! Ur soo talented! :sweat_smile::open_mouth::scream::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That’s so beautiful!!!

1 Like

@Sila_lovesEpsidoe @Stella2003 @Miss_LK Thank you all so much! :pleading_face::heartpulse:

3 Likes

how gurl, HOW?! :revolving_hearts:no need to thank me, I wish i was that talented!!!

1 Like

Wow thats so cool!! Continue like that! Thats super :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Omg it’s awesome!!

1 Like

Amazing!!

1 Like

Thissssss is amazingggggggg. wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@MelanieChantelle77 @Tashi @Faith.episode.cats @erosinair Thank you all!! :heartpulse::heartpulse: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

We’re just stating facts :wink:

2 Likes

Well you are all so sweet! I was pretty nervous sharing this because I’ve literally never created anything like it before. I’m glad that my first attempt was a good one, and I’m excited to make more like it :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

You’re so talented :pleading_face:

1 Like

Really awesome! Reminds me of a crossover between Guardians of the Galaxy and Fairly Odd Parents :clap:

1 Like

So beautiful! Looks like something out of avatar :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is so amazing oh my gosh

1 Like

Thanks! I was going for an other worldly look…obviously with the purple skin :joy: I’m glad that it shows :relieved:

1 Like

@Celestial_Night @Maar.N @josiej8 Thank you all so much! :pleading_face::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.