Opinions on my cover? (if u saw it, would it draw u in?)

• Yeah, it’s good!
  • The Door!
  • It is alright, but not eye-catching!

0 voters

Could I get ur thoughts below? Maybe something I need to change?

2 Likes

Well I didn’t really understand. Like my guess it a girl with powers and she uses them for something. But I’m sure there are other stories that would match the description that I made so my advice is; add something that makes it unique and stand out among the other fantasy power stories.

I will show u the desc:
One of the most powerful supernatural creatures created by the government breaks free. Epermitent#473 tries to find her purpose, not knowing her power.

I liked my idea, just don’t know how to make a good cover…

2 Likes

toootally not inspired by the Area 51 memes

2 Likes

It’s nice, but the background and text is sorta bland.

Maybe try checking out @coversbycb on Instagram for inspiration?

1 Like

I would maybe add something like her breaking out of prison, because the description is interesting but maybe try and show the prison part on the cover

1 Like

Like, escaping from bars?

2 Likes

Yeah that would work!

okie

1 Like

The background doesn’t suit it at all… Maybe try something like this for the background?
20-59-39-2Q%3D%3D
Or 20-17-12-images
But definitely not the One you’re using right now…

1 Like

Here is a draft of what I did:

yeah… idk

I never know what to do for the face/head

Don’t get me wrong the concept of the cover is pretty good but I personally think it’s a little bit too bland.

Yeah, I am trying to get ideas, someone said maybe a prison version, so I attempted @ that also. What should I try?

I didn’t know what to do abt the title

Maybe something like this? I Made a draft And didn’t even bother to cut it out cause I don’t even know how your character Looks…

2 Likes

sis how the fu-

1 Like

That’s a cool idea. You could maybe do her behind bars with a bitch resting face and one hand on her hips and the other hand is out with her doing her magic powers.

how did u do ttttttthhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt?!?!!?

1 Like

t-thats not a draft thats aarrtttttttttt!

1 Like