Opinions on my LL action story >The Menace<

Hey all!

I just published my Action story with two episodes so far and I wanted some opinions on it.

Story: The Menace
Author: @Kia.ep
Style: LL
Episodes: 2 so far
Description: After a unsolved plane crash case, she is now 20 again, has a sixth sense, memory loss and has no idea who she truly is. What will happen when one menace causes a domino effect?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4614313682862080

Cover made by @erika_dzul_art on instagram

6 Likes

just have to say love the idea and the cover!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

np

2 Likes

kayn can hit it from da back js :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

purrd as u should <3

GO READ! contains full body LL ols and advanced zooms and directing :smirk:

3 Likes

This looks cool I’ll def check it out

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Omg yas-

2 Likes

This story is directed very well.
The overlays are used extremely well.
It has an intriguing story…
It’s totally worth your time…
Loved it by the way… :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

just have to say this is an amazing story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:love it

2 Likes

The art is SERVINGGG :crazy_face: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for feedback on your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: