Opinions On My New Cover & Description, Pleeeeease!

I will be releasing a sneak preview of my next story soon. (I wont continue it until my latest story is finished.) I would love your opinions!

What do you think?

• Would it capture your eye in the Episode Library?

• What idea do you get about the story based on the Title and description alone?

• What do you think of the Title?

• Anything else I should know?

Description: Lilly, an edgy teen and alien enthusiast, scores sold out tickets to the Annual Alien Expo. While there, things get a little weird, even by her standards! (LL/SL)

The amazing artwork of the characters (Lilly & Akash) was done by the talented Frankie Rozz! Thanks Frankie!

7 Likes

Omg I love it! :heart::heart::sob:

1 Like

Ooo I love this.
I want the link when it’s released. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will do!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like
  • Would it capture your eye in the Episode Library?
    Definitely! The cover is really well made. It looks professional and interesting. I want to know what are the connections between both of those characters.
    The description is definitely an eye-catcher! I can’t wait to find out what happened there!
  • What idea do you get about the story based on the Title and description alone?
    I think it’s going to be a really interesting sci-fi story with a bit of mystery in it.
  • What do you think of the Title?
    The title sound really thrilling, scary and mysterious, that’s why I love it! It says a little bit about the story but not too much. Just enough to catch the potential reader’s interest!
  • Anything else I should know? *
    That I’m definitely going to read it! :joy:
2 Likes

first of all the art is REALLY GOOD! it also has a unique set-up so that certainly catches my eye and the title makes me wonder what it means by ‘soul slave’ it makes me wonder if aliens will take their soul or something. so that would make me want to find out what happens! i def love stories involving aliens. and kind of unrelated but i would guess Lilly is an aquarius lol

2 Likes

Your cover catches my eye and I also like the colours, it goes with the theme of your story and I’m sure others would agree. It almost looks like a movie cover to me. :relieved:

From the description, like said earlier on, I get the feel that the genre is sci-fi. I like the title because again, it goes with your theme. I like the description because it’s short, to the point and understandable.

Good job! :grinning:

2 Likes

@Maria.episodestories @MarsX @LiyahxWrites @Cookies1 @SilverRose Thank you… It’s hard to catch peoples eye in a library of thousands! Your feedback helped me a ton!

5 Likes

That is very true

1 Like

That’s really true! There are many really great and amazing stories but I’m sure yours will be a success too.

And your welcome :blush:

1 Like

No problem! I already told you that you gained a fan and a supporter. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Much Love Aaliyah! :relaxed:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! That’s true but don’t lose hope and feel like nobody will notice your story due to there being thousands of them. Your story seems very different to the rest and the right people will be interested in it. :relieved:

1 Like

DAMN I’d read that. The cover looks really cool! :wink:

Also, you already impressed me with your previous stories, so I’d read this in a heartbeat. :kissing_heart:

1 Like