Opinions on my newest art piece (cover)

No no, you keep going. Unlike some of the stubborn people I know IRL, you at least try, so I’m honestly happy to see that. :joy:

1 Like

Lmao, i’m trying so hard, and hopefully if I somehow get an ipad next year I could use the stylus and it’ll be easier? Ty again :joy:

Oh wow, im so sorry, im literally sooo annoyingg

1 Like

I have personally recently purchased an iPad that came with an Apple Pencil, and it’s honestly the best decision I’ve ever made regarding my work.

1 Like

yeah, I know but I want the ipad mini 4, which im not gonna get probably bc my family is lowkey broke, not like we cant pay for bills we don’t the extra money to buy these things, and if I get one ima have to share with my 2 older sisters :roll_eyes: But yeah to even maybe get one I have to wait 4 more months till my birthday so. I hope i get one and I hope it comes with a pencil ?

1 Like

Ok sorry for me being so nosey but I have a idea! You could try to makr a story and sighn up for the payment option and if ur not of age you can have your parents get the money and they can ise it to get the ipad. There are alot of people willling to help with coding and stuff so maybe it could work.

1 Like

Lovely

Maybee, I’m just waiting for my birthday (april 11th) and then i’ll plan out these things. But thanks for the idea :heart:

Mine came in a 2-in-1 package since it was an exclusive offer on my phone carrier’s website. The price is the same as if I bought the iPad and Pencil separately, though. The good thing is, I pay for it monthly for two years instead of paying all in one go (not like I had that much at the time either).

1 Like

OOOOH fancy deals? Lmao who knows, what i’ll get. I can only hope

1 Like

To be honest, I think you might need some more practice.
I don’t mean to be rude, because I’m a pretty bad artist, but it can improved

1 Like

I knowwwwwwwwwwww lmao :joy:

@Jeremy can you please close this forum. lmao

1 Like

I didn’t mean to be rude, sry if I offended you.:frowning_face:

2 Likes

Oh don’t worry! I’m just closing it because I don’t want anymore notifications, it wasn’t u! :heart:

1 Like

Closed as per Op request. :peace_symbol: