Opinions on Owning Pitbull Dogs

• I love pit bulls and I would love to own one!
  • I have nothing against pit bulls, but I wouldn’t technically want to own one.
  • I don’t really like pit bulls.
  • I HATE PITBULLS THEY ARE EVIL AND SHOULD BE BANNED

0 voters

I personally love all dog breeds no matter what, and I would love to own a pit bull breed.
*Please don’t be evil to one another in the comments, lol :grin::+1:

4 Likes

I don’t understand why pit bulls get such a bad rep. Because of lock jaw? Not all pits have it, it’s a disease any dog mainly bigger ones can get it.

4 Likes

I’m more of a fluffy, small dog kind of person, but I have nothing against pitbulls.

2 Likes

Ya, it says that a locking jaw is just a myth anyway… I think most people have a negative attitude towards pit bulls because of what they see on the news and all (about dog attacks and whatever), which is still a stupid reason to be against plenty of innocent pups :frowning:

3 Likes

X"DDDD

Just gonna put my 100% subjective opinion out there. I don’t like pitbulls only because I think they’re ugly, X’DDDD

I prefer dogs like a golden retriever or a collie or whatever X’D

Pitbulls are really sweet, though. shrugs Most of the time. Of course, I think ALL DOGS have the capacity to be “dangerous” or whatever, so I don’t like that argument personally.

1 Like

It is all how you raise them.
I love my Hercules.

16 Likes

OMG he’s the cutest thing ever! :heart:

2 Likes

He is a big clumsy baby. He is terrified of garbage trucks and birds lol

1 Like

Ooooh…damn. Okay, I stand corrected. MOST pitbulls I think are ugly.

Yours is cute af. X’DDDDD

Maybe not even most. Maybe like 50% X’DDD

2 Likes

Oh my gosh okay pit bulls are so cute to me. Like awww

My mom is like

“OH nO pItbUlL foR yOu sOnNy bOy tHey’rE danGeroUs”

Pftttt

Lol
Thank you.

1 Like

Mine has odd color eyes. He is a Champaign Blue apparently. I didnt know till the vet told me lol

1 Like

Ok, so I’ve had many many pitbulls, and they are THE SWEETEST. All of them thought they were lap dogs, and they would lay with you and snuggle. They were NEVER aggressive to ANYONE. Not even other dogs, and not even when it came to food. They are amazing for sure!

3 Likes

I love them :slight_smile: My sister’s dog is mix Labrador Retriever and Pitpull. He’s very sweet dog and friendly.

This is him :smile:

He’s so cute! :heart:

10 Likes

He’s adorable!!!

1 Like

I love pitbulls. They’re so precious. It’s important that they aren’t inherently violent, but some owners train them to be.

I’m unlikely to get a pitbull anytime soon, as I already have a cat and its pretty difficult to rent a house or apartment if you have a pitbull, as a lot of landlords place restrictions on the kinds of breeds they’ll allow, as well as the amount of pets a tenant can have.

2 Likes

I don’t like dogs anyway. I prefer cats

Thanks! :smiley: I love him so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I came here to see if people posted pictures of their dogs and I was not disappointed.

I’ve never owned a pitbull, but I have friends who do and they’re the sweetest dogs.
Unfortunately, they have a bad reputation due to people who are into dog fighting choosing pitbulls as their breed of choice (probably because they look intimidating to some people and have stronger jaw muscles). Dogs who have been trained to be violent will be, but no breed is inherently violent, and dogs aren’t malicious against people. That’s more of a human trait; dogs just do what they’re taught and defend themselves as needed.

6 Likes