Opinions On Stories Without Choices

I have read a few stories without choices Max & Robin being my favourite.
I want to know what other people’s opinions are on stories without choices.

• No choices
  • Outfit choices & some not meaningful choices
  • Impactful choices

0 voters

Thanks you so much! If you have any other opinions I’d love to hear them!

5 Likes

I like being able to pick like outfit and stuff but I don’t care other than that it could have no choices and I’d still read it as long as it has a good plot

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your opinion!

1 Like

I honestly don’t mind having no choices. I have read a lot of story without choices but it’s always fun to have a chance to choose the outfits or something like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

i feel exactly the same way :white_heart:

2 Likes

It’s a dealbreaker for me if a story has absolutely NO choices. Impactful ones are great, small ones and dress choices do the job, but none at all will drive me away. It’s called Episode Interactive after all.

2 Likes

Bump!

I honestly don’t know what to vote cause I myself have stories with impactful choices and no choices at all.
I personally don’t care cause either way that’s the way the author intended to be and that’s the best way to read their story, just the way they created its perfect

3 Likes

With choices, I’ll let readers choose reactions or like maybe little movies/mini games to enjoy and omg but like when I read stories with important choices & make the ‘wrong’ choice - I cannot even tell you the level of sadness I get lmfao, it makes me feel so silly haha

3 Likes

I don’t really like impactful choices I get nervous lmoa ;-;
I do like outfit choices and so :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t need choices that change the storyline completely or anything, in fact I don’t really like choices like that, but I think having some level of interactivity makes the experience better. At the very least customization and outfits because I mean, it’s supposed to be an interactive app you know? But if the plot’s intriguing I wouldn’t care for choices too much.

1 Like

It doesn’t really bother me much, and if the story is well written, I probably wouldn’t even notice that there weren’t any choices in a chapter. the one thing that does bother me though, is when an author gives a long talk in the beginning about how there will be no cc or choices - like if they didn’t mention it I might not have noticed but since they said something well dang, then I’m gonna want them haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.