Opinions on the MC being guilty?

Don’t delete this, I want to read the story now that I know of the plot twist ending, I would never read a story if all I knew is taht it was a crimi story because I’m often too afraid that they’re just not done good, but for this one I know it was made to subvert expectations

1 Like

Awesome :grin: I’m glad you liked one, that one was honestly my favorite too​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sweet! I’ll definitely let you know too, but it may be a while bc it’ll probably be my summer project lol

1 Like

Mine will probably extend over summer and will probably be released when corona ends, and who knows when that is … You see I’m trying to write out my story before I publish the first few chapters because I don’t want to have a really nice begining and then be clueless how to end it …

Also, I could make Xander like a lord or something, of the family Xander, but have the Xander be the last name not the first name, which would be revealed much later than the first time we meet him, and he would say my real name is Soter which means saviour but I don’t think of myself as a saviour so I just let people call me Xander, and then you’d be like OMG is this why Amethyst always called you “My saviour” and then chuckled? And he would say “I knew you would be in on the joke one day.”
And his family crest would be a shield because they are protectors, like their names suggest …
He would be like Aragorn, a protector of something away from his rightful place, fighting with a group (well … they don’t often fight, unless I’ll change something to make them in danger constantly) and then when he comes back he can take back his rightful place as a Jocalnax (those are the lords that are permitted to have the Hermes Jewel, it’s a Jewel you use on planet Gaia so that you can communicate with people on Earth, it’s all explained in the lore I forgot I didn’t finish writing yet) … hmm but if Amethyst finds the Ferryman and gets back home proving she found a connection and the plans to evacute Earth can commence, those Hermes Jewels wouldn’t be such a big deal because if all people knew of the planet Gaia’s exsistence, everybody would be permitted to have a Hermes Jewel

1 Like

This sounds frickin awesome, I can’t wait to read it!!!

1 Like

That shall be your downfall … I have not yet created a single character fully except maybe for Amethyst, how soon do you think I’ll finish this story in NOT writing but in EPISODE?

1 Like

I LOVE stories that do that! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad!

2 Likes

I have faith in you lol

1 Like

If you want I’ll share the website where the lore is with you in a PM, but I’m warning you I’m still building every single part of it, all I have is like 1 location, 1 Universe and 3 characters, but I’m not accustomed to paying so I can’t make Planets, Countries, Deities, Floras, Foods, Races, Lores, Traditions, Languages etc…

1 Like

That’d be cool, sure!

1 Like

buMp

1 Like

If you want you can PM me for more ideas, I’d love to help