Opinions on the new iPhone? 11 & Pro

52%20AM
39%20AM
At first, I hated how it looks, but it has certainly grown on over the past few days to the point that I’m thinking about pre-ordering it. What color should I get?

• P U R P L E
  • G R E E N
  • B L A C K
  • Y E L L O W
  • W H I T E
  • R E D
  • ew wth iphone 11 sucks

0 voters

What is YOUR opinion on your new iPhone?

2 Likes

In my opinion, Apple is dragging it now like IS THERE GONNA BE IPHONE 100 AS WELL? There’s too many phones, iPhone X was ok but now they have an iPhone 11, then there’s probs gonna be an iPhone 12, 13, etc. :rofl:

2 Likes

yep, in a couple of years we will have iPhone XXI

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I legit think it’s the same as other phones they have but different lenses :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

hmm… i agree in some ways, but you can’t deny there’s some progress. aside from the fact that wE STILL DON’T HAVE AN IPHONE JACK :sneezing_face::triumph::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I don’t know what progress they had I’m a Samsung person #Andriod

1 Like

Yep, this is my first iPhone, too!

1 Like

I personally hate Apple. Apple keeps releasing so many phones and then they let the older ones get laggy and start glitching without really caring about them. The new colours for the phones are cool but the cameras look hilarious. I prefer Samsung

3 Likes

Personally I think it looks cool :joy: but they can’t just add tiny adjustments and call it a day-
I actually thought there was gonna be more of an advancement

1 Like

Their always too expensive and the 2 cameras on the phone is just- ugly. I don’t like this.

2 Likes

Same, Apple sucks.

3 Likes

I’ve had an iPod touch 6th gen since 2014, I’m gonna use it until it fkin’ explodes. :triumph: Ya won’t catch me buying the new one.

All I have to say about the new release is that I find the three camera one very disturbing for some reason. I don’t know why; maybe part of my trypophobia or something.

Apple:

My monkey brain:

Creepy image of a mutant eye, click at own risk

And yes, I regret searching for this image :scream:

5 Likes

I have trypophobia as well. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I’ll stick with good ol’ Android :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Have you seen the iPhone 11 bubble tea meme?

3 Likes

7 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Why is there 3 fucking cameras…

3 Likes

My eyes…

My eyes…

3 Likes