Opinions On This Character

Alexa (My MC) is a tomboy who has abandonment issues, anxiety & self-esteem issues because of an event in her past. What do you think of her? Does her appearance match this?

Tags

@Danielle318
@FlowerGriefer
@Maggie4
@natashaa
@CrimsonJewel
@RowenJ
@Shahtuta
@lizzyxotwod
@girgitii
@ColeCatalyst
@dazzling_ash
@GennieG

10 Likes

She looks quite cool! :yay: i already like her appearance! it suits her i’m sure your story will be amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and for my opinion Appearance is not really important as long as you handle her personality for being a tomboy :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

I love this look. But in my opinion i think u can change the nose to “Round Broad” and the hairstyle to “Short Ponytail” :relaxed:

1 Like

She’s very pretty.

2 Likes

I think that she is a really pretty character and matches her appearance quite well. However I do think that the lip colour is a bit off because if she is a tomboy, she probably wouldn’t put lipstick on everyday. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

:blush:

Yeah, you’re probably right. I’m a mix of both girly-girl and tomboy and not I wear makeup everyday. I’m just used to my MC’s default-ly wearing lipstick/lip gloss

2 Likes

I mean if she’s a tomboy, the sleek ponytail really doesn’t match the setting, but again its just me

1 Like

she’s freaking adorable!!! But I might have to disagree with some people on the thread, you don’t necessarily have to completely reject feminity to be a valid tomboy, and makeup should be genderless anyway! But if you’d like to go for a natural & [traditionally]masculine look that’s fine as well. Excited to see how this story comes along :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Yes her appearance suits her! Though I thought she would have been wearing a bit more darker colors because of all that, but her appearance doesn’t really matter as long as you portray her personality right.

3 Likes

She looks cool, but her clothes are a bit plain- maybe do one of the ‘logo’ shirts, maybe the red. But overall she looks very tomboy-ish. The rest of it we’ll see through dialogue/inner thoughts. :grin:

1 Like

This, too. I would go with a natural color, maybe even the gloss one as tomboys still wear chapstick lol

4 Likes

I agree more with this on that aspect

2 Likes

I agree but growing up the “jocks” and “tomboys” weren’t really into the “girly” makeup and when they wore it it tended to be very natural looking or for special occasions. Imo, make up is genderless and I’m in awe of some of these guys giving makeup tutorials on YT. :joy: I could never get my makeup that perfect.

2 Likes

Lol. She’s in high school and only wears lipstick

1 Like

Go with what feels right for your character- it’s about the way you invisioned her.

My tomboy character wouldn’t know eyeliner from lip liner (which is based off of me as a younger teen.) but as I grew up, I learned how to do more complex makeup and I’m still a tomboy :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.