Opinions on this plot. Would you read this kind of story?

Hi Everyone!
I hope your all good.
So… I’m about the start working on a story, and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on what you think of the overall plot and story line.

If anyone uses this idea (please don’t it’s mine)
At least give me a bit of warning or credit, but to be honest, mine will be better.

So…
The story is a fantasy, about witches, that also includes many other species at different points (it’s not clattered with loads of them though, they are briefly mentioned)

The MC is a female named Cassandra Kane.
She specializes in both dark and light magic,
She attends a school to study magic and everyone envies and idolizes her. She’s described as The Perfect Witch

She is one of the most powerful witches in history, and decided to follow the light magic path, using her magic for good. When she finds out that her light magic isn’t strong enough to bring her dead sister back from the dead, she changes to dark magic.
The dark magic brings her sister back, but begins to change Cassandra, she is no longer the sweet, sassy, romantic she once was. She now is harsh, sassy, independent and evil and is known as ‘the princess of darkness’ because she’s so powerful.

Towards the end of the story there is a war between dark and light witches. Cassandra’s best friend (a light magic witch) kills Cassandra’s sister. The best friend manages to escape while Cassandra gets so angry her fire powers explode with her in the middle, killing everyone on the battle field but her.
Her look changes to even eviler as she changes from the ‘princess of darkness’ to the ‘queen of darkness’
At the very end she swears to make the friend that killed her sister, pay but ruining her life.

Then there is a second book after that.
The first book won’t be more than 15 chapters.

And that plot might seem very un-detailed and short but loads more happens in between and it isn’t that fast pasted.

My overall question is.
Would you read a fantasy book about this, that has an independent female lead villain?

Let me know down below

~Samantha :slightly_smiling_face:

ah a batgirl reference

and as for the plot, it seems really intriguing for me :upside_down_face:

I’m kinda a sucker for the whole ‘MC looses their sh*t towards the end and lets all hell loose’ trope lmao

1 Like

Thank you :grin::slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t even notice the batgirl reference, my sister was reading the comics and kept talking about the characters. I knew the name sounded familiar when I first came up with the plot, so I googled it.
I felt so stupid ‘cause I love everything DC and didn’t even notice :joy:

I’m glad you like it though.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This sounds amazing! I am so Interested!!! It sounds sooo good!!!

1 Like

Thank you!
It means a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yeah sounds super cool; also I love that your also a major DC fan :joy:

1 Like

:joy: Thank you :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.