Opinons on mafia stories?

Haha yeah completely. I’m sure they knew what they were doing was wrong in a sense, they just didn’t see it as bad enough or just didnt care enough. My reply was under a post asking about writing a story with the cliche mafia stereotypes and I was more so implying my post as under a fictional aspect rather than realistic. I should’ve added more context just in case.

1 Like

I really like them but I would love if people made more mafia stories where the rolls are reversed and the girl is in charge

Are you okay with Mafia stories?

• Yes, as long as they aren’t glorified or romanticized

Are you writing a Mafia story? Did you do some research about the topic?

• Yes, and I did all my research

It’s ok to write Mafia stories on episode, or Ivy would be a best fit?

• Ivy would probably be a best fit because the Mafia is a mature topic.

And most importantly: what do you KNOW about Mafia?

• I know what I read and watched when I did all my research

I think romanticized Mafia stories are way too normalized on episode. Being in the mafia isn’t “hot” like most of these kind of stories on episode make it seem like. People in the Mafia don’t have morals. I don’t have a problem with Mafia stories if the author actually writes it how it is, and no matter how many people say that these stories are just fiction, they’re not. Fiction by definition is “literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.” The Mafia isn’t imaginary or made up, even if the events in your story are. The Mafia is a real thing that thousands of innocent people have lost their lives to. And for everyone saying that people in the Mafia have morals, they don’t. A person with morals doesn’t kill innocent people, a person with morals doesn’t r*pe innocent women.

If you want to write a story about the Mafia, go ahead but don’t portray it to be all cupcakes and rainbows.

Hopefully that made sense lol

2 Likes

Call me crazy but I find them a little therapeutic especially after a stressful day. Let’s settle down and read a story about mafia gangs shooting each other’s brains out. Maybe it’s just me. I like gore :joy:

1 Like

Actually I’ll PM you

with all these mafia stories, I am dispointed I haven’t seen a gay version, or a version where the woman is transborn male,

I would read that

I’ll give it a read.

1 Like

Thank you and Again please do let me know what you think if you get time it would mean a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart: .