Option to choose a boy body while making a girl character discussion

I was in the middle of trying to create a younger girl character… and it came to my attention that all of the female characters automatically have breasts regardless of what age they are created to play. I also noticed that the male characters have the option to create a male with breasts. Does anyone know if there is anything in the works to create the same option to have a male body (no breasts)while creating the body of a female character? :thinking:

I am certain it is not going to be easy granted that there would then need to be female clothing created for girls with male bodies… but I am certain that I am not the only person that is looking forward to having this option.

11 Likes

yeah its weird… ive just made 12 year old characters, 3 girls and a guy. the guy was easy to make, but the girls just look like 15 year olds or something because they have fully developed breasts and all… it just doesnt look right! there is an m to f body type, an athletic male, generic, slim and soft but only generic, athletic and soft for girls (and plus sixed)… i think there should be a ‘flat’ (obviously wouldnt call it that, thats just weird lol) body type so you could do kid characters and just girls who are generally flat so… yeah… it would make sense to have a body type like ‘child’ or something :thinking:
i tried to use a male actor with a female body type, long hair, soft diamond face type and the new eyelashes eye type etc. but it still looked a bit masculine so that didnt work :joy:
i hope there is an update soon to make another body type or even an item of clothing to make it look flat seeing as there are clothes to make a character look pregnant etc…
sorry for writing so much :joy: my username says it all… chatty! hahaha

3 Likes

Yeah!!! I mean, if they could create more clothing like dresses and feminine tops for instance where the girl could actually look “flat chested” or maybe more politically correct “petite”, that would be awesome. It would make creating characters at different stages of their lives a whole lot easier.

2 Likes

It just sort of bothers me that I’ve got a little 5 year old with D cup breasts… hopefully I can place her in positions to hide the obvious breast bulge.

1 Like

yeah… maybe position them so you can only see the neck up or something…? i dunno lol 5 year olds do tend to be wee anyway :joy:

1 Like

I mean… this is the perfect outfit… minus the “obvious”…

1 Like

yeah the dress is cute, its got a youth vibe and defos looks she looks like a wee 5 year old, but ‘that’ is just kinda there and makes her look like a childish 15 year old or something… :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I know right… it’s a bit frustrating!!!

2 Likes

hope there will be some sort of update, even if it is just a clothes type like the pregnancy tops etc.

1 Like

I certainly hope so. I live for the updates !!!

1 Like

Oh yes, even the “female soft bodies” have breasts so I don’t think it’s good for creating female child characters!

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. It’s pretty frustrating . Especially since the male characters can have breasts, but the female characters don’t have the option not to have any.

But then again, the male characters also don’t have plus size men either. That would probably be a good addition as well.

1 Like

Yes, it should have a “female baby body” and a “Male baby body” option. But the female is more important.

1 Like

Absolutely,
or if they do not have a female / male baby body… maybe makes some clothes that make the body look like a baby.

2 Likes

BUMP

There are certain clothes in the portal that can help ‘hide’ the breasts on female characters. The best ones are shirts that are loose fitting and do not fit tightly on the body, like: Crop Tank Undershirt Silk Layered Red Cherry. Skirts can also make a difference. One of the best ones to use is: Tulle Fold Skirt Tulle Pink Pale. If you wish for long sleeve/sweater, a great one is: Layered Sweatshirt Tshirt Cotton Grey Maroon.

*Tip: don’t use shirts and tank tops that have too much cleavage. It ruins the child illusion of the clothes, especially if the outfit has less layers.

The outfits above are just a few options for female children, and there are 100’s of combinations of clothes to help make an outfit for a younger character. I suggest you try them out in the portal as to make cute outfits for ur child characters. Have fun!!!:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the suggestions… I just felt really bummed out looking at the cute overalls and skirt sets knowing that there isn’t a way to make those really look like toddler or children’s clothing. :woman_shrugging:t4:

But, I will go through and check out your ideas :bulb:. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing them.

BUMP!!!

BUMPAGE!!!

yes we need this either for young female and trans man

1 Like