Option to choose a boy body while making a girl character discussion

Although I am not knowledgeable about the difference between what trans men vs trans women is… I know for certain that there should absolutely be an option to select a male body/ flat chested/ thin body frame for a female body type option. We also need plus sized men… but yeah… I think this is important.

trans man are people who was born female but identify as man
trans woman are people who was born male but identidy as woman

definitely, also because there are many woman with little chest

Yeah, I hope they’ll work on that

1 Like

BUMPING FOR THE CAUSE!!!

It will take a long time until it was available so it might be in the works (I really hope so) I don’t like that we can’t make children characters that don’t have big chests. A lot of people have asked for it and surely they have noticed themselves. :thinking:

1 Like

I would hope so ( meaning they have received many requests for more childlike bodies ) . And I agree it takes a while for them to create various body types. I am just hopeful that they had already started the process and we may get it sooner than later :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

:eyes:

BUMP!!!

I think there’s a feature request thread for child body types. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh yeah… I think :thinking: I supported it a while back. This is just a discussion thread about the different body types! :blush:

1 Like

BUMP!!!

:eyes:

Yep, both transfemme and transmasculine characters could use this feature depending on which body type you wanted to use. I love the male with breasts inclusion but this is just as important <3

2 Likes

I totally agree with you. There are so many different body types, and I think it is really important to try and include options that would really represent a persons personal lifestyle and validate as well as celebrate who they are.

1 Like

We are still in need of this as we speak. I really hope that they are able to start the process of giving us a few more realistic options for our characters !!!

1 Like

Still waiting for a miracle!!!

I know. It’s so weird having and making a child character and they have… well you know.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like