Orange Shirt Day

Orange shirt day is very important. Back in the 1900s (I think???) Indigenous people’s kids got taken away and moved them into residential schools. They took their clothes, bleached their skin. Made them forget who they are, their languages, cut their hair and took away their clothes. Phyllis Webstad is one of the survivors from residential schools. She was so excited to start school. She wore her orange shirt that her grandma got her. Immediately got taken away. Many died and failed to run away. We wear Orange Shirts to show our support. Please Share Like and Comment. this is extremely important

6 Likes

Believe this is tagged in the wrong section, I would put it under community :heart:

i think it great but it is in the wrong section iv done this so many times ,this goes under community

Sorry :neutral_face:

Moved to General Chat since this is not related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.