Other games you're playing?

I rage at stuff like Super Smash Bros. so I completely understand the #nerdrage lol. I’m a very lively personality when I play games, I just get really into them. The difference for me is it’s directed either at myself or at the game, not at other people playing.
You can only be called so many names so many times before it’s like: alright, that’s enough of that.

3 Likes

Ahh that’s pretty cool. I have RE7 on PC and can’t wait for them to (possibly) release a VR version of it for Steam. I currently own two Gear VR headsets and two Gear VR controllers for them. There are soooooooo many free Oculus Gear VR titles that I am having a difficult time getting through them all. My favorite at the moment would have to be Face Your Fears. Even though it is more of an experience and less of a game, I find the VR experience titles to be more engaging, well made and fun then the actual game titles that they have out at the moment.

3 Likes

PC: The Sims 1-4 (whole collection)
Console: Minecraft, Dynasty Warriors, and multiplayer action/shooting games. Every blue moon I sometimes go back to classic horror games that focused on environment. I do like playing older games now days then new games it seems, haha.
Online Gaming: Runescape
Mobile: Episode, Restaurant Story, etc.

I barely have time now days to play games like I used to, but when I do this is what I’ll get in to. When I’m with family like my younger siblings I will play lots of console family 4 player games like Overcooked, etc.

2 Likes

PC: WoW, Diablo 3, Mass Effect Series, Dragon Age Series, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Sims 4, Assassin’s Creed Series, Mirror’s Edge Series, GTA 5

PS4: Until Dawn, Assassin’s Creed: Ezio Trilogy, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, Tomb Raider Series, Mass Effect Andromeda, Skyrim, GTA 5, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst (Yea I have same games on multiple platforms because of PS4 Pro 4k UHD lol)

Mobile: One Piece Treasure Cruise, Pokemon Go, Choices

So yea, gaming is my life. I even had a time when I stream my WoW arenas games for multiple hours a day. Now I just write stories on Episode instead :slight_smile:

P.S. If anyone needs a healer for 3v3 in WoW hit me up lol.

4 Likes

I used to play Sims (1-3), but they no longer work on the newer operating systems and it makes me sad.

I don’t play consoles/handhelds, but occasionally I break out my OG Nintendo DS or Gameboy for some Pokémon.

On mobile I play Episode and also Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, Pokémon Go, Disney Emoji Blitz, Word Cookies, Avengers Academy

4 Likes

Do you have a PC or Mac? Sims 2 - 3 works on PC for sure! My Alienware is like 2 years old but I didn’t hear of any problems for sims 2 or 3 recently. Not sure about Sims 1.

1 Like

Mac :neutral_face: They stopped giving technical support to Macs a few upgrades ago. My Sims 1&2 are windows only, so my brother has them, but every so often I get tempted to buy a cheap PC just to play Sims 3 on :joy:

1 Like

OMG I had no idea. Sims 3 is like the BEST Sims version so that sucks major cojones. And even buying a cheap PC might be annoying cuz sims 3 requires some demanding specs or else it runs slow and crashes. I mean you can play sims 4 … which is still fun, I’m still waiting for the university expansion pack to come out so I can play that college girl who gets around campus :joy::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Haha I only want to keep my Sims 3 because I have 5 or 6 expansion packs that I’d miss :confused:

Did I just walk into a Sims discussion? I use to be obsessed with The Sims back in the day and was fortunate enough to beta test The Sims Online (TSO)

I will admit I have not picked it up and given it the appropriate amount of game time since like, The Urbz on Gamecube. Good times though!

5 Likes

I used to play Hearthstone on mobile but I don’t have time for it anymore.

On PC, I’m more a quest person. Especially if it’s a story-like game. I think the last game I’ve played on a PC was Life Is Strange: Before the Storm. Haven’t touched the PC since mid-January though. It’s cool that you all have time to play :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OH. MY. GAH! I used to LOVE The Urbz! It was the coolest game with the black eyed peas crew and songs! I must’ve replayed that game so many times. The nostalgia is killing me softly! Thanks for reminding me about it! I remember it had the COOLEST INTRO CLIP EVER! I had a boo in every gang :joy:.

I always wanted to try the sims online but it was $10 a month and I was broke as hell at the time lol. It’s so cool that you got to beta test it!

1 Like

Well I’m jealous! That would be so cool to be apart of a beta for Sims.

I enjoyed the console games as well. I played The Sims Urbz five months ago out of nowhere and had so much fun. I enjoyed playing Bustin’ Out and The Sims 2 as well.

I play Pokémon Go too

1 Like

I’m currently most active in Splatoon 2 for Nintendo Switch and I’m playing a game called Death Road to Canada on Steam semi-regularly.

I plan to build a PC in the next 2 months so I’m going to be able to do a lot more than what I can do on my laptop.

(Also if anyone else plays Splatoon 2, we could play league some time if you want)

1 Like

PC: Sims 4,WOW
Mobile:episode

2 Likes

Well I recently got my gaming computer fixed and I’ve been sick so it’s been Sims 3 pretty much nonstop… but I used to be crazy about Minecraft, CS:GO, and Town of Salem (actually a really cool game and it’s free to play online)

As for consoles, mostly Hitman and a little GTA V. Though I’ve been, for years, yearning to play Until Dawn on the PS4 but I don’t have one sigh :cry:

And, I hate to admit it, but on the mobile, I’m kind of obsessed Gardenscapes and Homescapes. They’re fantastic and super addicting :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Your bitmoji is so cute!

1 Like

Internet:

Apps:

• Episode
  • Virtual Families 2
  • My Talking Angela
2 Likes

League of Legends. :heart:

3 Likes