Ouija: The nightmare begins (SIGN UPS) [CLOSED]

Hello guys! This is going to be so much fun! But before we get into it, I need to lay out the plot.

Summary

Sometimes bad things happen, everybody screws up. One mistake and everything blows up in your face. You’ll soon realize this in the quant town of Willows Creek. An Ouija board sounded like a fun, until you realize if you play with fire; you’re going to get burned. A large amount of supernatural creatures AREN’T IN THIS STORY (like werewolves, or vampires, )exist, but the story will mostly be about demons and ghost. (Sorry guys, I’d explain more about the plot, but the rest is supposed to be us continuing the plot together)

There are a few rules.

1. cursing is allowed, but please put a little * over whatever word you’re using.
  2. Intimate scenes are fine, as long as you DO NOT go into detail. (Best way is to just leave it by going into the bedroom)
  3. Romance is encouraged.
  4. No racist slurs, no homophobic speech, and don’t encourage violence, drugs, sexual abuse, ect.
  5. Write all of your details about your character’s below. Thanks so much!

Reserve for two males ^-^

Sorry if you already said so, but is this a RP or SG? Or a mix of both?

It’s a sign up only, I’ll be sure to let you guys know when the Official roleplay opens!

Did you sign up?

Sorry I didn’t say what the face thingy was if it’s face details please notify me and I will say what it means

I have not signed up yet, I will later and let you know.

Just send a picture of a girl.

Hey, Ultima. This story isn’t a fantasy, so unfortunately; I can’t write you up as a werewolf :frowning: But I still would really like it if you’d be in the story. Would it be okay if she wasn’t raised by werewolves?

It’s fine really sorry about that but it’s fine

What do you want to replace the werewolves with?

maybe just she didt have anyone to grow up with

Are foster parents (only child) okay? btw what age are you (for the story)

yeah

Hey, could you send me a picture of what you want your character to look like?

yeah it may not be real listitic but it the base of my girlmy%20exsample

So a girl with purple hair and brown eyes?

white hair and black and purple eyes if that’s possible if not black eyes

How’s this?

wow :grinning: this is perfect