Our Cult Ritual 🤫 (If you're not in the cult, Ignore this Lmao)

Errr.

1 Like

stfu all of u

3 Likes

Erm.

1 Like

The cults sound good

Sister Exposer$ are better :money_mouth_face::v:

Bye-

5 Likes

RATZ :rat::hole: is the best cult :kissing_heart:

womps out—

3 Likes

no

4 Likes

:smirk::two_hearts:

Good luck with y’all cult btw…

4 Likes

Hey, I swear I’m not trying to be rude nor to offend you or your friends, I’m all friendly I promise, but can you let us have fun? @CStation created this cult to have fun and meet people (probably, that’s what I think) as “weird” as her. I can see you take this thing about making cults seriously, but we’re only here to have fun! I completely understand if you don’t like it, but don’t make us change this “cult”’s name to a group chat because of this rule about making cults.
Again, I SWEAR I’m not trying to be rude.

5 Likes

We’re not exactly being serious, we’re honestly just giving our opinion. Which I suppose everyone should have fun, but it is something that should have a meaning. :wink::woman_shrugging:

But sorry

LMAOOAOOjsjsj IT GOT CLOSED BAJKAJkskms

4 Likes

Well the thing it’s not considered a cult. Plus having a cult shouldn’t contain a lot of people. Thank you for being nice though. This should be a gc, she can create a cult once she’s closer with you guys.

I’m not being mean, I’m just stating my opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think we get the picture now, let’s all stop, i think they’ve gotten our opinions :new_moon_with_face::v:

3 Likes

Lol I don’t see a problem with you guys having a cult and it’s totally fine, call it whatever you wanna.
Hope you have fun and enjoy it. :heart:
Good luck!

7 Likes

Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

I want to be a cult member!!!

:rofl: I sound crazy hahah.

I’ll put it on my bio now.

1 Like

Thanks! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Ofc guys good luck with your cult!
I’m from Sister Exposers cult and we can all have cults lol.
:relieved::heart:

4 Likes

Right! It doesn’t matter if the “rules” say this or that! We should only have fun and be happy! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Closed since this would fit better in a PM.