OUR limelight wish thread! please dont let this flop

hey guys! thank you for taking time and read this :revolving_hearts:
i wanted to talk to you guys about the new limelight art release.
the background were very cute, but we noticed the lack of male clothing. :neutral_face:

what my point is, is that episode NEVER listens to our requests. even tho so many people have done threads here on the forums and on Instagram that have gone viral, it seems like episode doesn’t listen to us.

plus this new art release doesn’t even have a name!
i was so disappointed tbh, i really wanted to edit this week. :confused:

BUT what im hoping to achieve with this thread, is that

EVERYONE UNDER THIS THREAD, SHOULD POST SOMETHING U GUYS WANT EPISODE TO RELEASE, AND HOPEFULLY IF IT GOES VIRAL, THEY’LL LISTEN TO US

i really REALLY hope this works :sob:

if this flops u saw nothing :woozy_face:

32 Likes

hey besties :white_heart:

6 Likes

heyy :black_heart:

5 Likes

It ain’t going to flop! We’re going to help you :pray:

6 Likes

this is OUR thread, not just mine!! thank u guys a lot, i rlly hope we can make this community better, and maybe episode will release better updates, for the male clothing too!

9 Likes

I wish… I really really wish FOR MORE GODDAMN MALE CLOTHING LIKE HOLY SH*T

16 Likes

They really need to listen to their community, we make their income after all

6 Likes

YESS IKR WE nEED IT

5 Likes

agreed!!

4 Likes

IF YALLS HAVE ANT REQUESTS FOR THE NEXT RELEASE PLS SAY IT BELOW HERe

4 Likes

:speaking_head: I wish for some disability assets!

The wheelchair was a good start, but we also need canes, walkers, hearing aids, prosthetics, service animal vests/harnesses, etc.

15 Likes

I SUPPORT!! omfg THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!

9 Likes

Yes, please :pray:

I know the struggle of walking, and I can’t even portray a character like that in my stories!

8 Likes
Summary

Here’s mine:
ANIMATION: Thumbs Up
For my story, the animation would be very helpful. The characters use their thumbs to help show what they can do. But for universal reasons, it would be a nice animation to have. Like if Character 1, Millie, asked Character 2, Max, to do something for them. Max could give Millie a thumbs up to show that he understands what she’s talking about without talking himself.

It could also be helpful when a character wants to give feedback on something another character has. Like a dress, or an art piece! The more I think about it, the more I want the animation!

Thumbsup GIFs | Tenor
Thumbs Up Gif - IceGif
Also, here’s a link to the thread itself: ANIMATION: Thumbs Up

13 Likes

SUPPORT!! such a cute animation, we NEED it

6 Likes

So is this kind of like a thread to post edits for this weeks release? So anyone who wants to make one, doesn’t have to post it on the original thing?

8 Likes

nopee, this is a thread for everyone who wants episode to release something they haven’t released yet since they dont listen to us, like a new hair style, a new t shirt, new props, overlays, animations etc…

7 Likes

Oh ok, thanks

4 Likes

basically I think so, if we stop posting on the Epi Wishlist, they’ll definitely notice, so if we have a wishlist where we talk about what we want that’s not restricted to Episode’s wishlist guidelines.

7 Likes

yess exactly<33

5 Likes