Our Parents/Grandparents and T.V : The shows we love to hate!

Every Parent/ Grandparent has that one television show that they love to watch with the volume turned up to maximum capacity that irritates you to the core of your existence.
What shows have your Parents/ Grandparents loved to watch, that you hated???

9 Likes

Football, like really? XD

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Full blast though!!! I’m like " DAD … Really? The entire neighborhood can hear our T.V.! "

2 Likes

Bumping to Bump

Gonna bump this for kicks!

Just bumping around

Bump

:eyes: Bump

Wrestling :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh… Goodness… that is my older sister’s husband…

That guy will have WWE on full blast. It’s so flipping annoying!!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

You know what… now that I think about it… my uncles used to watch it too back when it was WWF… Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock were their favorites… before that they were all about Hulk Hogan , Honky Tonk Man and Sgt. Slaughter… :woman_facepalming:t4: Goodness…

BUMPING!!!

:boom:

Same sis. I know how it feels :woozy_face: :woozy_face: Seriously dad!,Your volume is like…

1 Like

Gurl!!! I wanna turn the remote control on him and turn his volume down!!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Yeah…And when it’s a goal, Oh my goodness. He can’t be more excited lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How he vehemently verbally walks me through the entire play that we just saw with his voice at maximum level 30 capacity… :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: True, and I am like, :unamused: Is it an 8 years soul in that body of 30!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I give the absolute BEST imitations of a 5 year old tantrum trapped in a fully grown adult’s body!!! ( because I hate it when Dad is this loud!!! ) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This talk is reminding me so much about those :joy: :joy:
let’s change it
What about your mom?

1 Like