Our Parents/Grandparents and T.V : The shows we love to hate!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: So true!!!

Momā€¦ :thinking:
I have no ideaā€¦ havenā€™t seen her in eons :woman_shrugging:t4:

But I do remember my Gran watching Days of our Lives :hourglass_flowing_sand: and As the World :earth_africa: Turns ( soap operas ā€¦ also listened at full volumeā€¦ )

1 Like

LOL,
My grandmother is like (When she is watching her fav show ) Check the volume, I need more (Volume full)

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

BUMP-CICLE!!!

Bumping

:herb: :eyes: :herb:

The news, I donā€™t mind the news but my dad would go mental at it so I tell him to put it off because if he doesnā€™t like it then donā€™t listen to it. But he watches it on the regular just to complain. :unamused:

3 Likes

Packers games, not just football but when the Packers are on itā€™s over. My grandparents blast it on every tv, rip me

3 Likes

Home improvement shows, 100%. When I was a kid, my mom would walk into the living room while I was in the middle of watching something just to change it to home improvement. Iā€™m an adult and all, so I should probably find it entertaining but I really, really, really, really, really donā€™t.

3 Likes

My grandma still watches those :orange_heart:

I like to watch the young and restless and the Bold and Beautiful with her please donā€™t judge me on being old bc sometimes I do act like a granny

They give some stories inspires if you think about it lol

1 Like

@bakedpotato
:joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

I am crying laughing at this!!! Why do our parents watch the News just to scream at the television set??? I hear my Dad doing that all the time. It makes no sense!!!

@JustAPerson
:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

They blast it on all of the T.Vā€™s??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is such a valid statement!!!

@Succubus
:flushed:

Okayā€¦ wellā€¦ I think me and your Mom have something in common with that. I would watch DIY shows all the time. I just didnā€™t watch it at the expense of everyone else that happens to be in the house.

@Faith.episode.
I know mine does as wellā€¦ she has to watch her ā€œStoriesā€ she calls them.

Oh!!! You will get a kick out of this thenā€¦ My friend played the character " Sofia Dupre " on Y&R!!! :relaxed: Andā€¦ I would never judge you for enjoying show that you watch with your Grand!!! I think it is a wonderful bonding experience!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Same :cry:

2 Likes

Ok this is what my Grandma would watch every Sunday
Lawrence Welk

2 Likes

Lawrence Welk??? :thinking: What is that??? Or should I sayā€¦ who is that???

Google him he had a show on PBS in the 70s

1 Like

Ohā€¦ he was pretty much one of the first televised Band Stand shows Before American Band Stand ( Dick Clark ) came out. Gotcha.

Yes but he was for the senior citizens

1 Like

:flushed:
:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

I donā€™t know why ā€¦ but this cracked me all the way up!!!

BAHAHAHA.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: It makes me ROFLMAO.

1 Like

Itā€™s completely hilariousā€¦ I now need to watch a show!!! :sweat_smile::joy::joy: