Our Parents/Grandparents and T.V : The shows we love to hate!

it used to be criminal minds for me, just because my mom always played it 24/7 and i never gave it an actual try. but then it became my favorite. emily fr changed my mind just like that

but it’s actually forensic files (on netflix):roll_eyes: she kept watching it :weary:

2 Likes

HA HA HA !!! I can’t believe you are actually the first person to bring up a crime based program!!! This is a very popular genre to watch especially for older people!!!

1 Like

EXACTLY! they must be really fed up with our asses to be so obsessed with committing a crime like that. is this what gives them peace of mind? because my moms been binging this since i was born😧

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

I just died a thousand deaths reading this!!!

2 Likes

tbh, someone should start a google classroom and make these type of questions or like-…give art/writing assignments for fun since people here are so talented and funny lmaoooo

i’ll fr make it if no one wants to. i love writing. i’ll be such an amazing teacher, i-who’s trynna join?:sob:

3 Likes

This is an awesome idea!!!

:clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

And you have never lied about all of the talent that flows through this Community. I think a class would be super dope!!!

2 Likes

please-you’re only making me more tempted, i’m this close :pinching_hand: to doing it i stg

1 Like

:raised_hands:t5: :raised_hands:t5: :raised_hands:t5:

Do It!!!

1 Like

i-

ukki47v

WAIT SKSKJHAJHHUSIIAG-I CAN GRADE PEOPLE???

1 Like

AWESOME!!! :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

2 Likes

wanna help promote it?:partying_face:

AND I CAN GRADE PEOPLE😭

2 Likes

That sounds amazing!!! But is it okay if I help starting tomorrow??? I have been working all day… and I am legitimately beat!!! :tired_face:

2 Likes

for sure! i’ll put it on general chat, if you wanna see it tomorrow

yeah, nvm🥳 that’s a flag for “spam”. apparently it wasn’t what they were expecting so it was closed. idk how to word it🤷🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

:+1:t5: :+1:t5: :+1:t5:

Perfect!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

BOOM!!! :boom:

:eyes:

1 Like

It’s so boring!!

My parents like watching Supercross on Saturday and I’m like ajehaheh.

2 Likes

:flushed::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:!!!

You cannot tell me that is not exciting!!! A bunch of people on dirt bikes :motorcycle: turning it into mud as they go around that crazy obstacle course… :smirk:

1 Like

I think :thinking: I might have watched monster trucks and Supercross once…ONCE… and I promised myself not to do it again!!!

1 Like