Our Usernames - How we Came up with them

How did you come up with your username?

At first mine was MysticMoonRose, but then I changed it to Anna_Marie so it would match my Episode App Account.

13 Likes

How did you change it? I couldn’t figure it out lol. Also, my username was completely random-- just something I thought up in the moment :sob:

6 Likes

I came up with mine bc my cousin and I used to share our Episode accounts and we were called Ciley(Caitlyn+Riley) Then I decided to get my own, so now I’m Raitlyn and she’s Ciley

4 Likes

Try messaging @Sydney_H and she can change it for you (:

5 Likes

I came up with Lucy6 because Lucy is my favorite Love interest in Love on fire! And she’s also a character in my story (Heartbreaker To Lovers) and now it’s also my episode account username I say now cause my other episode account got suspended so yeah that’s why

3 Likes

Ummm i changed a lot of times
This one was suggested by @HazelBourne
a cool and aesthetic name rite ??

:pleading_face: :cupid:

5 Likes

Yeah I love it

2 Likes

I just used a Q as an A for my name.

4 Likes

Thankuuuu :pleading_face: :cupid:

2 Likes

awwww your welcome

EVERYONES USERNAMES ARE UNIQUE!! AND BEAUTIFUL!!

3 Likes

Oh just message Sydney!

3 Likes

I love your name

3 Likes

Also I love YourMom it’s so funny lol.

4 Likes

I read that as:

I love your mom :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I used my initials then added ‘Episode’ on the end with a few punctuation marks in between the initials & the word ‘Episode’ (:

5 Likes

that’s how I came up with my insta username (aaron_ailee_episode) I just added episode to it

4 Likes

Because my favorite song is Sunflower by Post Malone.
It actually became my favorite song over a year ago, but I also love the actual sunflower plant. Two weeks ago, I had a sunflower-themed birthday party with a sunflower cheesecake. :sunflower: :sunflower:

4 Likes

oh my gosh! I love that! I call one of my friends from the community on insta sunflower!

3 Likes

That’s a great song!

3 Likes

Mine is pretty self-explanatory… :joy:
I didn’t get very creative

4 Likes