Our Usernames - How we Came up with them

Mine came from a poem I wrote when I was in middle school about always having to meet the “Quota” For things in life, so I spun the word around and made it more me
It was Quori (Cori) and then I didn’t think that it was good enough so I combined it with one of my friend’s names (who was helping me with it) and we got Quoriota as my writing name ever since.
(In case you were curious before “Quoriota” My writing name was “Poplerdale” And it was based off of a village that I made with my friends in minecraft :joy:)

5 Likes

Same for my ig episode acc

4 Likes

Idk why but your pfp and username reminds me of Poptropica for no reason.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
I mean understandably haha! It does look like one of the avatars! It’s just from my favorite anime though, haha!

4 Likes

Yeah I could tell it was Anime.

3 Likes

It’s my penname :joy: I don’t really have a story, but it’s there!

4 Likes

I wanted to tell you a long time but your name is awesome ahaha I love it ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

5 Likes

Thankyou thankyou :sob::two_hearts:

4 Likes

I just put my real and lion cuz my name on Latin means lion so :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Mine stemmed from not knowing what to put as my name on the app but then I remembered that I am a lazy couch potato and being a potato is kinda an inside joke with one of my friends. And then I kept the same name for everything online. :woman_shrugging:

Also I don’t even like baked potatoes but it is a fun username. :rofl:

5 Likes

lol, I used to b @Lilyriley (my middle names) as a sorta pen name ig…? but ppl calling me lily was weird (especially since it’s a basic a*s name) so I changed it to aria_writes bc my name is aria n I write, lol :bow_and_arrow::white_heart::cloud:

3 Likes

Okay so I’m Jen on forums, I mean people call me Jen
And “Izzy” Is just a short version of isabella, this name has something to do with me and “Love”
Cause I love everyone :relaxed::relaxed: hence the name
JennIzzy_ Love :heart:

Also I’m planning to change it soon

3 Likes

I don’t really know how I came up with it :joy: my name starts with a k so I started with that and put some random letters until it came to something I liked!

3 Likes

Well, I had lots of different names (I can’t tell what name I had when created this account :sweat_smile: :woman_shrugging:)

But now it’s just my name, the first letter of my surname and then just storys (storys to make it looks more unique then just writing it correctly :joy:)
So, it’s just a completely simple idea :woman_shrugging: :joy:

3 Likes

Awww wat a sweet sweet backstory :pleading_face:

2 Likes

And yet it is so intriguing and cute :flushed:
:pleading_face: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Wait are you the author of Dirty Rotten Cheerleaders

2 Likes

Yeah it’s so sweet!

1 Like

No, they aren’t.