Out of curiosity why people block me?

I don’t know why they blocked me even I don’t talk to them nor say hello…:joy: But I felt like they know me just that I don’t know them. I don’t think I do something wrong.

But oh well…

7 Likes

No clue, do you have a reputation for something unfavorable?

i don’t think I don’t have because i’m just busy with myself… but once i want to check someone by the profile that peolle share to me its blank. When I see them in my personal acc I can see their acc :joy:

I don’t know, maybe you ruffled someone’s feathers

:person_shrugging:t2::person_shrugging:t2::person_shrugging:t2:

It could be a variety of things. You could have broken some rule of internet etiquette, said something that soured their mood, or just post things they’re not interested in. I’m pretty liberal with the block button myself. People online usually want to curate a specific experience, and the two main ways to do that are by following and blocking people. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

4 Likes

Hey bro,

Who blocked you? :scream: You’re too precious to block! :grin:
Let them. You’re still awesome.

A-W

3 Likes

No clue , some people are just strange now :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

If you don’t believe you did anything, I say don’t let it bother you. People can have problems with you, but that doesn’t mean you actually did anything wrong :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Idk ! Did you do something for them to give you a reason to?

No I don’t and I don’t know them at all XD
Like I said. I’m busy with my life that’s all

:joy: :joy: oh no I don’t mind at all. I have my RL own problem

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah makes sense. But honestly who knows why they blocked you. Just don’t think/worry about it too much you know :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know you and I don’t know why they’ve blocked you but everyone has their reasons for blocking. Sometimes it’s over something small and sometimes it’s over something more major.

Since they’ve blocked you and you don’t know them then you (likely) won’t have anymore encounters with them anyway, so don’t worry about it.

3 Likes

Well, i personally just joined, so i have no idea who you are, but now-a-days, just saying something that they don’t like gets you blocked…when 10 years ago, they were emotionally mature enough to just say, ‘i don’t agree with you, but i respect your opinion’.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.