Out Of Your League. Any of you lovely people feel like reading my story? Read for read? Honest opinions

Is anyone able to read my story please? I’ve just published the first 3 chapters.

Please could someone give their honest opinion? I genuinely need to know ig there’s anything wrong with it so I can edit!

Thanking you :ok_hand::two_hearts:

Austin Drake; He’s smug, arrogant and the perfect distraction. Will a new perception be required when the League book returns, or will this mean war? Lies, Lust & Scandals.

1 Like

Read for read?
Story name: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
Genre: Romance, Fantasy and Murder.

1 Like

Of course! Did you have a link at all?

I’m on my phone. So search it on the app. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fab thanks. :blush:

Can I read yours tommoriw since I own a review shop? Plus others outside to reply to.

1 Like

That’s absoloutely fine, I’ll do yours tomorrow as well as it’s super late here

Your story sounds great
I’m def up for a R4R
My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Author: MKG

Genre: Romantic Comedy / some Drama

Story style: Limelight

Description: Every girl has their own story. Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are 4 very different and unique girls. Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.

4 different races, sexualities and multiple love interests for each girl.

MC* CC

Episodes: 4

Link

1 Like

R4r??
Let me know…

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel /IG: vells.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters: 12
Discription
After breaking several hearts, Don is ready to settle down. The table has turn! Meeting Crystal will turn his life in a Chaos. Will that stop him to chase her?
The Unexpected!!

1 Like

r4r?
Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

1 Like

renecarano(his instagram name) drew the people for me, I messed around with the rest of it

1 Like

Yes! I’ll complete a r4r

Yes i will complete a r4r x

1 Like

Yes, i will complete a r4r x

Great… ill add it to my favorite

1 Like

Duplicate topic. Refer to Out Of Your League - help promoting? Feeling highly discouraged :wink:

1 Like