🌿 OUTCAST (First Story)

I’m literally obsessed lol I cant wait for your next update!

1 Like

bahahahaha i’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg that makes me so happy!!

1 Like

I just finished the first episode and omg I love it Haha I’m starting the second now, you directing and humor is awesome! Well done, you earned a fan! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll give it a try :smile:

1 Like

Here’s my story if you’re interested in doing read for read :smiley:

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 4 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

1 Like

Alright, I’ll start it now. Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Im down for R4R, if you’re up for it!

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 12
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

1 Like

First off, wow!! Your cover is stunning. You have mad skillz!! Lol :grin: I am so down to do a r4r.

I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization. Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. :wink:

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

Link to my story below:

1 Like

It’s so unique! I love the concept of a sleeping vampire awaking in this era! The characters all have good chemistry! Good job, I cant wait to read more! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Finished readinh your story, I have to say I loved how the mc looked I didn’t change your MC desing

1 Like

Hello we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

1 Like

Awh, thanks! :two_hearts: I’m glad you liked her!

Thank you very much for your review, I’m glad you liked it😊

1 Like

I already finished your story and it’s really good. I can’t believe Dee Dee is involve with drug dealers, I’m so hocked i want to know what happens next.

1 Like

Awh, I’m so glad you like it so far! :two_hearts: thank you so much!

1 Like

Gosh, it’s so intense! I want to hate Leo for having a job to kill Rose but he seems like he genuinely loves her sometimes :sob:

1 Like

I’d love a r4r
-My story is called “Rosecroft Academy”
-My author name is AthenaRose
-The story uses INK and CC
-You can find me on Instagram to chat:
Athena_winter.writes
-Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6599670918676480
-Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?

2 Likes

I’ve started it and I like it so far! But, man this days been crazy lol Just wanted to let you know I’ll be finishing it this afternoon :heart: And thank you for all your kind words over Instagram! They were hilarious and awesome haha :heart:

1 Like

Ajhhhh I love it! Tarren better be okay omg cant wait for more! :two_hearts:

1 Like