Outfit and Points overlay shop [OPEN]

Hey, may I request some points overlays?

Yes!

1 Like

Just give me a theme or background, and preferred symbol or points name, do as many as you like

1 Like

Alright, just a question what do you mean by theme or background? Like the color it will have? :sweat_smile:

Also if it’s possible to put text it would be amazing but if not an upside and downside arrow would also be great. In case that the text is possible I would like it the next ones:
Chloe +1
Chloe -1
James +1
James -1
Dorothy + 1
Dorothy -1
Luke +1
Luke -1
Aaron +1
Aaron -1
Thank you in advance :heart:

1 Like

So some point indicators are usually shaped like a circle and there is usually some sort of background or color behind the text

1 Like

Oh, alright :sweat_smile:
Well I don’t really have any idea of the background I want so if you don’t mind choosing it yourself it would be great :joy::sweat_smile:

Okay, do you have a font and font colour in mind?

I don’t have a font on mind but I would like a light pink color if possible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cool, I’ll start asap

1 Like

Great thnx :heart::heart:

Before I continue, is this okay?
I decided to ditch the whole circle idea since yours has text.

Example

CHLOE+1

Is there anything you’d like to change?

1 Like

Yeah! It’s perfect! I totally love it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here:

Summary

AARON+1 AARON-1 CHLOE+1 CHLOE-1 DOROTHY+1 DOROTHY-1 JAMES+1 JAMES-1 LUKE+1 LUKE-1

1 Like

Wow :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much :heart::heart:

1 Like

bump

Hey, it’s me again :sweat_smile:
Just wondering if you could do me two more points that I forgot to ask you :sweat_smile:
I would like them to be the same style and color of the other ones and they would say:
Jessica +1
Jessica -1

1 Like

no problem

1 Like

JESSICA +1 JESSICA -1

1 Like