Outfit Contest: Monster Mash 🧛 {Classic Challenge}

No one knows you’re a monster and that you’ve been disguising yourself for years!
Show off the “true” you at your school’s Halloween party!
Will your fellow classmates figure it out? Or will they just give you first prize for “best costume”?

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY!

• Create a “monstrous” look!
  • Your outfit must make you look like another worldly being. You don’t necessarily have to be ugly or creepy. :wink:
  • This a portal outfit contest that must be posted on here :slight_smile: CLASSIC ONLY!
  • Please don’t edit pictures too much if you want to do an edit. We need to have a good look at their outfits. :face_with_monocle:
  • 5-7 contestants would be ideal! 10 is the MAX! The window for entries will close 4-5 days or when spots are filled!
  • If you want to join, please join and post quickly! Spots fill up fast and I no longer can hold spots. I’ll just end up forgetting :grimacing: Sorry! :purple_heart:
  • If you win a contest on this post, then you cannot participate in the next one. You’re too fashionable and we have to control you . . .(You can, however, participate in the other themed contests!)
  • Judging will be open to all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EXTRA INFO :arrow_down:

• The contests here focus on Ink/Classic styles. If you wanna switch it up, check out this seasonal Limelight contests!
    Outfit Contest: Create a Creature 🧟
  • Prefer something a little more random? Something strange or unusual?
    Outfit Contest: ? {Coming Soon}
  • Want to view past contests, outfits, and winners?
    Please check the archive done below!

INK OR CLASSIC CONTEST ARCHIVE:

Classic Challenge: Monster Mash-Fall 2019

No one knows you’re a monster and that you’ve been disguising yourself for years!
Show off the “true” you at your school’s Halloween party!
Will your fellow classmates figure it out? Or give you first prize for “best costume”?

• Create a “monstrous” look!
  • Your outfit must make you look like another worldly being. You don’t necessarily have to be ugly or creepy. :wink:
  • This a portal outfit contest that must be posted on here :slight_smile: CLASSIC ONLY!
  • Please don’t edit pictures too much if you want to do an edit. We need to have a good look at their outfits. :face_with_monocle:
  • 5-7 contestants would be ideal! 10 is the MAX! The window for entries will close 4-5 days or when spots are filled!
  • If you want to join, please join and post quickly! Spots fill up fast and I no longer can hold spots. I’ll just end up forgetting :grimacing: Sorry! :purple_heart:
  • If you win a contest on this post, then you cannot participate in the next one. You’re too fashionable and we have to control you . . .(You can, however, participate in the other themed contests!)

The looks:
THE WINNER(S)

Ink Challenge: Fall Festival-Fall 2019

agriculture-3736561__340%20(1)
You have a date for the Fall Festival! Pumpkin carving, apple picking, and hayrides galore! What will you wear? What will they wear?! Are they the one?!

• Create TWO looks! One for you and one for your date!
  • Make sure the outfits are warm and cozy! The weather is changing :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:
  • This a portal outfit contest that must be posted on here :slight_smile: INK ONLY!
  • 5-7 contestants would be ideal! 10 is the MAX! The window for entries will close after a few days!
  • If you win two contests in a row then you cannot participate in a third. You’re too fashionable and we have to control you . . .
    The looks:
    @Zagical
    Zagical1 Zagical2
    @epi.lynne444
    epilynne epilynne2
    @callmegrace.epy
    callmegrace
    @PurpleRadiance
    purpleradiance
    THE WINNER(S):
    @Zagical
    @epi.lynne444
    @callmegrace.epy
8 Likes

Can I enter?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Can i enter?

1 Like

And can you give an examole of what you would like for us to do,?!?!?!

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like

Can I join this one as well!!?

Yup :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to enter!

1 Like

Okay, here you go!

Outfits without edits

Survivor

Bad Wolf

Before:

Use this for the voting

After:

6 Likes

Go right ahead :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

That is so awesome!

1 Like

I did edit this picture a little bit, if it is too much I will be happy to change it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nope it’s fine! I can see the outfits clearly!

1 Like

Thank you! :relaxed::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

This is great! Your survivor looks so bad*ss :black_heart:! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You can probably tell whos who

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump, I’ll be closing this contest tomorrow night! :hocho:

2 Likes

:hocho:Raw:

:plate_with_cutlery:As a lookbook:

5 Likes