Outfit Design Shop!

Angels Outfit Design Shop! (OPEN+FREE)

Hi everyone!
One of my favorite things about creating a story is the outfits. Designing them to fit my character and their personalities, I always find that outfits help me to build a profile for the characters and what they are like!
That being said I want to help other creators out who may be struggling with outfits or even designing characters.
Fashion is something I am passionate about and I can’t wait to get some requests and design them!

How to request -
Requesting is super easy all you need to do is reply to the thread or send me a private message!
Just let me know what kind of event the outfit is for, a little bit about the aesthetic of your story and your character if they have one, as well as a little bit about their personality and traits!

If you want a character its exactly the same! Just tell me a bit about the aesthetic of your story, and anything you have in mind about the character you want designed!

Rules -
I’m not big on rules and I don’t want to be strict but please respect me and don’t harass me with messages, I will try my very best to get to you asap!
No need for credits and everything is completely free of charge! I just want to help you out!
Don’t be afraid to not use my outfit or ask me to redesign- if you don’t like it that’s absolutely fine!

That’s all I have to say thank you so much!
Angel

6 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Great idea! I don’t need any atm but I will be sure to request when I do!
:butterfly:Bump!

1 Like

hey can you show some examples
not wanna be rude

Of course! Here are some of my favorites -

2 Likes

This are really beautiful especially the last one :heart_eyes:
Can i please get an outfit

Summary

event-casual
gender-female
personality-So she is a type of girl whose mother brought her up as a boy and her mother never compair her to anybody for strength
Can u please don’t let her wear dresses or skirts or high heels
if u need more info tell me :smile:

Umm…so I might need your help again.

I need just a few going-out outfits for her. She’s a mother. And she cares a lot for her kids. The event is just meeting up with co-workers for an opportunity to get to know them. And she wants to wear something casual. She’s in a horror story…and she’s innocent.

Take your time!

1 Like

Hi sorry about my late response, I was taking an unofficial break from episode to clear a tiny case of writers block. I have designed your outfit, but no pressure to use it if you have one.

I can make any changes you might want or if you don’t like it that’s okay too.
There’s no credit needed and the details are here:

• tanktopbasicshort Cotton Neutralblack
  • Red Boyfriend Flannel
  • Flat Lace Up Sneakers Canvas Grey Black
  • Athleisure Sweat Pants Cotton Black Ivory

Thank you!

1 Like

Its totally fine i to take break unannounced and about the outfit it is really good

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi, sorry about the late response, I’ve been taking a short unofficial break from episode just to get rid of a little case of writers block. I’ve designed your outfit but there’s no pressure to use it if you have another one made or if you don’t like it.

I can make any changes you might want or if you don’t like it that’s okay too.
There’s no need for credit and the details are here:

• Sleeveless Turtleneck Blue Oxford
  • Single Strapped Closed Toe Wedges Cotton Brown Pale
  • Mid Length Belted Blazer Cotton Green Mint
  • Stud Jewel Drop
  • Locket Necklace Metal Gold
  • Rolled Cuff Belted High Waisted Jeans Denim White

Thank you!

1 Like

Heyy @Angel.does.episode , can you help me? I need three different outfits for three different characters:

Occasion: Upscale Party (Upper Class)
Side Notes: Main Character’s 1st Bestfriend / Rich-Casual (Nothing Too Fancy)

Side Notes: Main Character’s 2nd Bestfriend / Rich-Casual (Nothing Too Fancy) / Sexuality = Straight

Side Notes: Main Character’s Close Friend / Rich-Casual (Nothing Too Fancy)

I really like sketches. Very original and creative!

Hello!