👠 Outfit Designer Needed 🩰

OK, so I’m working on a new story called Resurrection and basically the MC, she’s a badass and a strong superhero. Since I suck at fashion lol (yes, I’ve had people comment on my style on more than one ocassion such as when the MC wore a winter coat with shorts-to be fair, I thought no one would notice I did that) so I need someone who’s fashionably in tune to help me create her whole wardrobe! All her stylish outfits, her superhero outfits, etc. Some outfits will have themes (ex. outdoors) so I need help with that. Basically I need a closet made and I need someone I can trust who will be there. We can start anytime and it won’t be super long as the story doesn’t have over an infinite amount of episodes. Our discussions will take place over PM. Credit will be given as the whole wardrobe will be made by you. If you’re interested in helping, let me know below, thanks! :yay: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to help…

1 Like

Same! Also LL or INK?

1 Like

LL i would love to help

1 Like

Style: Limelight

I was going to mention that in PM but having someone who’s good at both ink and limelight wardrobe is helpful :blob_hearts:

I’m good at both too!

Would any of you have an example to share? :nerd_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure!

Ink and LL

3 Likes

Here you go, is this enough or would you like some more!

3 Likes

Thank you guys, OK, no more ppl comment i have too many now :joy: :blob_hearts: It’s going to be hard to pick one but I will try to and need some time, merci :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Okay! :blush:

ngl it’s gonna be you. you pulled up with a whole mf closet

1 Like

There were a lot of good ones, I’m probably going to end up choosing 2-3 ppl :nerd_face:

1 Like

What! I Made all of those outfits!

1 Like

It was a compliment haha they are impressed how you had a whole closet of examples (in a good way) :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Oh sorry I didn’t get the joke

1 Like

it’s alr

After thinking about it this story will be done, not letting such a gorgeous cover by @/k-lee go to waste, it’ll have 5 eps total (but can go up to 10 max), take a lot of time to come out + outfit design PM conversations won’t take place every single day. Also I believe I have made a decision in regards to the few outfit designers I will be asking for help, thanks everyone :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

oof dang missed my chance to do something i’m good at XD

1 Like